|| ??? || jealousy || pt 2 ||

Part 2 of jealousy! Please read the other part first to know what's happening but here's a little flashback: you chill at the bar with Phil, introduce Jake and him you and Jake get together and Phil saw it. (They both have a crush on you btw) enjoy ! :)

"What the fuck?!" You both hear as Phil walked up to you both "what?" You say confused as Phil was your friend, not boyfriend. "I... i like you! Why him and not me?!" Phil shouts "oh, I'm sorry i like Jake.." you look down as Jake moves your head to snuggle against his chest "leave us alone, it's not their fault." Jake says, you know Jake gets overprotective some times and he was starting to get protective "it's fine Jake um, im sorry Phil but i don't have romantic feelings for you" you say getting nervous "I DID SO MUCH FOR YOU?!" You flinch as his voice raises

he stormed off and you hug Jake "it's okay." Jake says hugging you back and leading you to his home "here we are at my house.. forget about what happened." His voice goes gentle and deep "okay.. *sigh* thank you" you reply "your welcome" he says in a quieter voice walking to his room after you both take your shoes off, he sits in his chair and turns his computer on, he turns around patting his lap you look and walk over to him knowing what he wants so you sit on his lap facing him. You put your head in the crook of his neck and he turns around to his computer starting to type, you soon fall asleep and Jake stays up making sure your okay every now and then giving a small smile seeing you.

SORRY IF ITS NOT ENOUGH I HAD NO IDEAS AND IVE BEEN BUSY WITH SCHOOL BUT I WILL TRY TO GIVE MORE STORIES! :)