|| fluff || eye contact ||

Sorry I haven't updated in a while! I have been really unmotivated with school and I have a cold and a sore throat, there has been loads of fights in school and more but anyways please bare with me I will post a angst in the future because I think you all are getting bored of all of the fluff stories I make 🥲 Enjoy! :)

Author POV:
You sigh walking home from work as you check your phone seeing messages from Jessy and 10 missed calls "shit.." you mutter looking at the messages.

Jessy: y/n?
When are you coming home from work?
Thank you for covering for me by the way!
Please come online as soon as possible!

You sigh relived looking up and around you before you start to text back to her feeling a little bad but she will understand right? You start to type back.

                    Y/n: Sorry I didn't reply but I'm here now
                    Is something wrong?

Jessy:  Oh no it's okay! I just wanted to check on you

                                Y/n: I'm fine thanks well I got to go
                                I am close to my house, bye!

Jessy: bye 🙂

You walk in your house taking your shoes off and changing into a hoodie with shorts, *ding* you hear your phone and check it seeing a message from Jake so you open it and look while laying on the couch.

Jake: Y/n. Are you okay?

                                                                      Y/n: Yes why?

Jake: I..
I just miss you.

                                                                            Y/n: Aww!

Jakes POV:
"I just miss you" I text them I feel anxious waiting for a reply I look at my phone seeing her reply as I slowly put the phone down on the desk and I cover my face with my hands "jeez..." I mumble flustered

Y/n: I love you :)

My eyes widen and I pick my phone up with my right hand slowly texting back thinking of what to say, I don't want to leave them on read.. what if they leave me cause they think I don't like them? I think feeling lots of emotions, I hesitate to click send but I take a deep breath and send placing my phone straight to the desk as I walk away to take in fresh air. I shove my hands in my pocket taking deep breaths outside as I lean against the wall of the tunnel near Dusk woods forest I smile under my mask thinking about y/n. I'll protect them forever.

Your POV:
Jake: I love you too :)

I smile as I feel our relationship growing stronger and we are feeling more comfortable I feel my stomach flutter and face heat up with my breathing getting more heavy and I walk to a tunnel near the dusk woods forest seeing a man not sure who it is I walk past on my phone smiling he looks at me and his eyes widen but I ignore it walking part to lean against a tree sitting down I could feel his eyes on me but I didn't mind I hugged my knees looking at Jakes message but I soon put in my earphones and start playing songs humming along with it but I soon stop as I make eye contact with the man as he walks towards me, I stop my music and put my earphones out he hugs me and I pull a shocked face realising it's Jake and I hug him back as we both stand up.

"Jake! Hi!" I say to hum as he says "hi.." back with a low gentle voice, I quickly kiss him on the cheek and he removes his mouth guard.

You both kiss passionately on the lips luckily you put chapstick on before this, your arms wrap around his neck and his hands are on your hips slowly going up to your waist putting his arms around your waist, "mm.." you hum still kissing slowly departing your lips from each other. "I love you Jake" you smile and he smiles back "I love you too.."

Hope you guys liked it! Let me know ideas for angst with a happy ending because I cant take the sad bad endings it makes me cry LOL but anyways bye! :]

Words: 708