Twelve \\ "Save it soccer-mum"

a/n: I put my cat in The Box because he was annoying me ^

*Michael*

"I'm so bored, Chloe!" Michael complains, slumping back on the lounge.

"You know, Andrea and I are here, too," Luke huffs, crossing his arms over his chest, standing up and leaving the room.

"Luke baby come back!" Michael whines, turning around and reaching his arms over the back of the recliner chair.

"Shut up Calum's your baby."

"No; I'm his baby."

Chloe makes an "oh" sound, dragging it out for longer than necessary.

"Shut up Chloe, or I'll get mum to ground you," Andrea sternly interrupts.

Chloe turns to her, glares, and sits, slouching, back in her spot.

"I know," Andrea says. "Let's invite Calum and his gang over so Cal and Mike can make up, and Luke can ask out Ashton!"

*

*

*

Michael sat, turned away from Calum, arms crossed. Calum's face was twisted into a frown.

"W- Michael, what did I do wrong?" Calum asks confusedly.

"Oh please; act as if you don't know..." Michael replies grouchily.

"But- But, I really don't," the younger boy says solemnly.

"Ugh," Michael groans. "You told me you loved me, right after I showed you the test was positive."

"I don't really see the bad in that."

Michael groans louder, "you obviously did it for brownie points before the baby's born, so you can disappear after it's born."

"Oh," Calum says. "Oh."

He turns Michael so he's facing him.

"Save it, Soccer-mum; I don't wanna hear it."

He then stands up and leaves the room.

[a/n] whale then shit happened...

I knew I wasn't going to reach my comment goal so oh look!! [I'm not doing goals anymore I get so bored I change my covers too often]

So hi!

This chapter is dedicated to my lovely wife Abigail you should check her out she's pretty cool (and I finally saw what she looks like the other day yay!)

Bye, Lovelies!