Twenty-six \\ Final Chapter

a/n: lol not even sorry for the drama

*Michael*

When Michael woke up, he was in a white room. White walls, white floors, white ceiling, white sheets. White everything.

Michael was in hospital.

He didn't know how he got there, or why he was there. But he remembered when he tried to sit up, and a sharp pain shot through his stomach.

"Michael?" Sitting in the chair next to him was Chloe.

"Oh my god, Chloe!" Michael had tears in his eyes. "How did I get here?"

"J-Joy found you," Chloe responded. She looked like a wreck, honestly.

"Are you alright?"

"No."

"Sorry."

"Don't be."

It was silent, before there was a knock at the door. Chloe got up and answered it.

"No," he heard her say. "No, you broke your promise to me. You fucked up bad this time, Calum."

Michael stiffened, Calum.

"I'm not letting you in here, you hurt him terribly."

"I just want to see him," he said. Chloe turned to Michael, who frantically shook his head and mouthed, 'don't let him in.'

Chloe turned back to Calum, glaring. Calum looked hurt, but Michael didn't care right now. He didn't want to see Calum, and that was that.

So the boy turned around and left, Chloe closing the door.

*

*

*

"Michael Clifford?"

Michael nodded in response to the doctor, "that's me."

"Okay, so you had been stabbed in the stomach, you knew this?" Michael nodded. "Did you know that you were pregnant, Michael?"

Michael nodded again, face twisted into a look of disgust.

"Do you want to hear the bad news, or good news first?" the doctor asked.

"I don't care," he Michael replied. You're bad news is probably good for me.

"Uh, I'll go good news first. You're able to go, we've just got to show you how to properly care for the wound on your stomach." The doctor hesitated continuing.

"And the bad?"

"Your baby's dead."

*

*

*

Michael got what he wanted; no more parts of Calum left with him. The boy had caused him too much trouble for it to be normal.

So, Michael was heading back to live with his mum. She had one condition--"You must never see the boy that impregnated you ever again."--and Michael could live with that. He wanted to live with that.

He made his mother go collect all his stuff, because he didn't want to see Calum again.

Of course, there was the possibility of school. But, since Chloe moved, he didn't have a reason to go to soccer games and practices anymore. Thankfully.

He was going to miss his best friend, though.

As they said goodbye to each other, they made a promise that whenever something happened, they would Skype or call each other. And regardless, they'd talk anyway.

"I'm sorry I'm not going to be there to break Calum's legs." she had said that day. Michael giggled and hugged her.

"It's alright, I'll train Luke to do it." Michael had replied, before Chloe had to leave.

God, he missed her.

He was back home, alone.

His mother was out, and he was Skyping Chloe.

"He fucked up your life. When I come up and visit, we're gonna have the bestest time ever, so you forget about him!"

Of course, that would be easier if Calum didn't come in and fucked Michael's life up all over again.

[a/n] ohmygod...I just finished Oh Kitten..

OKAY I'LL POST THE INFO TO THE SEQUEL SOON WHEN I PUT IT UP, BUT I'LL GIVE YOU THE DESCRIPTION NOW:

❝ i love you, kitten. please come back ❞

AND PLEASE DON'T THINK I'M WEIRD BC OF THE TITLE (WHICH I WILL GIVE YOU WHEN I POST IT)

BUT, LIKE, I HOPE YOU ENJOYED THIS BOOK, EXCEPT WHERE MICHAEL KILLED HIS UNBORN BABY. THAT WAS MORBID. ESPECIALLY BECAUSE HE DIDN'T CARE.

OKAY BYE, SEE YA SOON,
-Peasant