1

Walking. Walking more. Some more walking. Sprinting, sprinting fast. Try to hit the player. Got hit.

Falling.

Wait wha-

*Player POV*

Aw Man, I was gonna kill that skeleton.

The player thinks this as he watches the skeleton fall.

Welp. I'm off.

The player then moves into the rest of the fortress, collecting the nether wart on the way, going back to kill wither skeletons for their heads.

*Wither Skeleton POV*

I land in a deep pool of lava, and immediately  begin to sink.

I slowed down enough on the way down so once I hit the floor nothing I didnt take any damdge.
I started moving towards my left.

I should find land.

...

WAIT WHAT WAS THAT!

WHAT THE HELL ARE THESE!

WHY IS THIS HERE!

*About an hour of metally screaming about what the nether mentally screaming is later*

WHAT EXISTENCE IS THIS-

Meanwhile going over what these are I reached sonething other than lava.

I walked up and ended up in a bizarre area, covered in red stuff all over the usual netherrack.

There were also small weird pieces of nether wart that had brown on top of red.

Near the weird nether wart (?) were giant versions that had the same brown stuff but wirh red and some kind if thing draping down from the large red parte of it.

Deciding not to touch the wavey things I kept on moving.

Wait.

What is deciding?

(Its over. I really think his is too little but just tell me so. Then again I dont exepct many to read this but if you do like it I'll try to find the motivation to make more.)