4

A solid orange color covered my view.

Looks like I'm still in the lava pit.

I moved around until I found a way up.

Before this I should check my healt-

I was in shock.

Already my health was back to full, which was weird on its own... but what I saw underneath and above is what shocked me.

Under my health bar was a row of light gray squares, 9 of them in total.

Above there was a length of 10 dark grey chestplates, each one being above a corresponding heart, with 5 and a half of them being a lighter gray.

Above that was a much larger bar spanning nearly across my entire view, it was not very tall so it wasn't that bad.

The large bar was mostly gray with green on the left side filling a small amount of the bar. Above it, in the middle, was a green number 1.

I do not know what the number means, but maybe it was related to the same green orbs that hit me before, maybe they restore health and give this stuff?

I really don't know, I will have to go over this.

But maybe after I get out of the lava.

I started off again. After a bit of mining I was back to where the treasure was.

The pile was still there so I approached, hoping that there was something else that I hadn't collected.

As soon as I walked into the pile, all the items disappeared. At the same time I heard a lot of the same sound.

The gray boxes now had miniature items in each of them.

Starting from the left was:

-Gilded Blackstone with a small white 12 in the bottom right corner of it's box.

-Spectral Arrows, 13.

-Netherite Scrap , 1.

-3 Iron Blo-

I was interrupted from my thoughts by a different box popping up at the top right corner of my view.

' New Recipes Unlocked!
Check your recipe book'

It was a gray box with a collection of symbols, purple one s on the higher part and black ones below. On the left to these symbols was a flashing image that displayed an iron ingot.

The box stayed for about 2 more seconds before receding to the right.

I have more questions than I do answers.. In fact I DON'T HAVE ANY ANSWERS AT ALL!

Could this have something to do with the player? I've only had these since I was hit into the lava by him.

It's better than nothing I'll just go back the way I came.

So I walked.

I remembered every step I took so I just started walking, back through the Crimson Biome and to the near-endless lava I had walked through.

Without a second thought I walked into the lava, heading towards the fortress. It would take some time, but that's all I have right now.

Player POV:

"Alright!" I said to no one. "It's time to get that last wither skull!"

I had taken a nap nefore getting back to the game but now that I'm here I know I can get the last skull.

I mean how hard can it be wothout enchants?

*33 minutes later*

I'm going to be here a while, aren't I?

(Hey guys or gals and non-bisexual pals [wanted to try that]! I'm back with a new chapter I hopwle you enjoyed, I'll try to keep a stediar update sceduale but school. So seeya!)