Chapter 24

Y/n couldn't wait for the weekend. The whole week passed very slowly, but once it did, Y/n was already packed up. He got picked up by Akashi's limousine, much to his surprise. He wished a good weekend to his parents and hopped in the vehicle. Soon he was welcomed by the butler of the Akashi family. Seijurou was waiting for him too.

-Hello love. - he said, pulling Y/n to him.

-Hey sweetheart. - Y/n answered and pecked Seijurou's lips. - Ready for our weekend? I couldn't wait for it.

-Me neither. - Seijurou answered. - We will finally have our quality time.

-Finally. - Y/n purred in Seijurou's ear.

They had dinner and watched a movie. Both of them knew what was about to happen that night. But before they went to the main attraction, they got in the jacuzzi in Seijurou's bathroom. Seijurou dimmed the lights, creating a nice atmosphere. Y/n pulled Seijurou closer and let his hands wander around his body a bit. Seijurou did the same, he finally go some skin to skin contact with Y/n.

After all the kisses and hugs they shared, they finally decided to go for more. They got out of the jacuzzi, dried themselves off teasingly slowly. After that they went to the bed and fell on it. Y/n got on top of Seijurou and kissed him. Seijurou wrapped his arms around Y/n's neck to pull him closer. Just the mere feeling of Y/n's naked body on his was driving him crazy. Y/n started kissing down his body. Went down Seijurou's neck to his chest, then to his stomach. Seijurou was squirming from just few kisses like that. Y/n's hands went to Seijurou's hips, before he looked up with a smirk on his face.

-Try to be quiet. - he said, before he spit on his fingers and took Seijurou's dick in his mouth.

Akashi gasped at the pleasure he started to feel. He couldn't contain his moans after a moment. He got louder when he felt Y/n's finger entering him. He wanted more. Y/n moaned around Seijurou's cock, sending vibrations through him. He knew Y/n wouldn't let him cum. He knew he would full away right before he finished. He knew he will edge him for hours if he came without being allowed to.

-I'm close. - he said.

Y/n did pull away, but he continued to pump Akashi's cock and prepare his ass. Seijurou tried to hold back, but he couldn't do it for long. He shot his cum on his stomach arching his back. Y/n watched his every move. Making Akashi a squirming and moaning mess was so hot.

-Come. - said Akashi. - Don't make me wait any longer.

-What do you want me to do? - he asked in a deep voice climbing up.

-You will do whatever it takes to pleasure me. - Seijurou answered, grabbing Y/n by the hair on the back of his head.

-Yes my beloved. - Y/n nibbled on Akashi's neck as he pushed his cock inside of him.

Seijurou gasped and wrapped his legs around Y/n's hips. Y/n stayed still for a bit, until Seijurou gave him the permission to move. Once that happened, Y/n started to roll his hips. Their moans and groans mixed together as they kissed allover each other.

-Mark me. - said Akashi, as he nibbled on Y/n's neck, leaving a hickey.

Y/n did as he was told. Once, then once more. Y/n knew where to aim to make Akashi even bigger mess. He gave few lazy thrusts until he smirked and hit Seijurou's prostate roughly. He continued hitting it roughly, dead on. Seijurou hid his face in Y/n's neck, trying to muffle his moans, which were getting louder. Y/n decided that he didn't want to be such help. He grabbed Seijurou's wrists and pinned him to the bed, before he kneeled on the bed and continued his pounding.

-You're so damn hot. - said Y/n. Seijurou was a real mess. Akashi scratched down Y/n's abs with as mirk on his face, making himself even hotter in Y/n's eyes. - I will wreck you.

-That's what you're here for. -answered Seijurou.

Seijurou's cockiness was irking Y/n further. He spanked Akashi, before he started slamming himself inside of him. Seijurou was on the could nine until he felt his orgasm coming. He didn't even bother to warn Y/n about it. He just arched his back and grabbed Y/n, pulling him in for a kiss. His insides squeezed around Y/n's cock, making him cum as well. Y/n finished inside of Seijurou, having no option to pull out. Once he rolled off his high, he collapsed next to Seijurou.

-That was...wow. - panted Y/n.

-Wow indeed. - chuckled Seijurou. - But we are not done.

-Of course not. - Y/n smiled wider, before he kissed his lover and started another round.