Chapter 32

Time skip → two years later

Over the two years the relationship between Y/n and Seijurou got stronger. They spent every free moment together, often being teased that they almost like together. After the last finals and the last Winter Cup won by Kaijou, they graduated from high school. Y/n and Seijurou were planning a date after the graduation party. They made a stop at their houses and drove to the restaurant. Akashi smiled as he saw Y/n's car on the parking lot. He stopped his car right next to Y/n's one, and turned the engine off. He walked in the restaurant with the envelope he received from his father.

-Hello love. - he said, as he walked up to the table they had reserved.

-Hey babe. - Y/n answered and pecked his cheek. - What do you have here? - he asked, seeing the envelope.

-I have no idea, my father gave it to me and told me to open it with you. - Seijurou explained.

They were interrupted by the waiter coming up to their table. They made their orders and waited for the food to be served. They didn't have to wait long. Once their food was served, they ate it slowly, taking about the recent days.

-Okay, let's open that thing. - Y/n said, looking at the envelope.

-Right. - Seijurou agreed and took it in his hands. He opened the envelope. Seijurou looked inside and pulled out three pieces of paper. First one was a short note, which Seijurou read out loud to Y/n. - As a reward for graduating school, I want you two to relax. You have two weeks in France to do so. Enjoy the present. - Seijurou was surprised to see such words coming from his father. The other two pieces of paper were tickets. - Paris?

-Your father impressed me in that moment. - Y/n was shocked. - He bought us a plane tickets to Pairs, holly shit.

-I'm surprised as well. - answered Seijurou.

-When are we going? - Y/n asked, getting excited.

-In two weeks. -Seijurou smiled.

Time skip

Two weeks later they arrived in Paris indeed. They got in the hotel, the room was already waiting for them in Akashi's name. They looked around the suite they were staying. It was so bright and luxurious. Y/n wouldn't expect anything less from Akashi's father.

-I need a nap. -Y/n said, falling on the soft bed.

-First we will call the dinner in the room, you didn't eat much on the plane. -Seijurou argued, already picking up the phone and calling the reception. Y/n didn't argue, Seijurou was right. Y/n allowed him to pick something for him to eat. - The service will arrive in twenty minutes.

-Thank you love. -Y/n said and wrapped his arms around Seijurou's waist. They cuddled on the bed until the food arrived.

-Can we go to the Eiffel Tower tomorrow? - asked Y/n. - It would be nice to have a dinner there.

-Of course, we can do whatever we please. - Seijurou answered.

They spent the rest of the day in the room, resting after the travel. They took a shower together and went to bed.

On the next day they started sightseeing the city. Y/n couldn't wait for the dinner later during the day, since he had something planned. Once it was finally a time for it, they got in the cab. They were driven to the Eiffel Tower and went to the restaurant on the highest possible level. They were seated next to the window, so they could take in the beautiful view.

-Tell me Seijurou.- Y/n started after they finished eating. - What would you do if I, purely hypothetically, proposed to you right now?

-I would surely be surprised. - Seijurou answered, leaning back in his seat.

-Would you accept it? - Y/n asked, giving Seijurou a side-glance.

-I would. -Seijurou nodded. - Would you accept if I proposed to you?

-Yes, I would. -Y/n said, getting up. - But I will be the first to do so. - Y/n got down on his knee before Seijurou, presenting a ring. - You said you would marry me love, then do it. - he smirked. Seijurou chuckled, before he reached in his pocket and kneeled in front of Y/n as well. He opened the box he had in his hands.

-Only if you will marry me too. - he said.

They both kissed and put the rings on each other's fingers. Nothing else was needed. They sat at the table again and admired the rings they had. Seijurou received a ring with a ruby on it, while Y/n had a band with tiny onyxes on it.

-It's beautiful. -Seijurou said, looking at his ring.

-It's a heirloom in my family. - Y/n answered.

-It means a lot tome. - Seijurou smiled. - It's better than mine. All I can say for myself is that it's custom made.

-Are you joking? -Y/n chuckled. - I love it. And I love you.