Chapter 3 - New Friend

Analia's POV

The following day, it was Tuesday morning and I really needed to see Alex and talk to him about what happened. My mum had just dropped me off at school, like she said she's going to do every morning and I was standing alone in the school car park.

"Ana," I heard my name being called, I knew it was Jack because he's the only one to call me Ana. I turned around and saw Jack and Rian walk towards me, but no Alex, that made me frown.

"Where's Alex?" I asked which made Jack sigh heavily.

"He's not coming to school," he explained. "He knows he's gunna be in the shit with the school when he comes back so he wants everything to calm down before he does."

"But I really want to talk to him," I frowned. I understand why Alex didn't come to school but I can't just leave everything how it is.

"I'll drop you off at his house after school, how does that sound?" I contemplated at his offer, would my parents be okay with that?

"I-I don't know," I said. "My mum usually picks me up from school."

"Just text her and say you're hanging out with new friends," he shrugged.

"I guess I could," I sighed.

"Everything will be okay, just get today over and done with then we can sort Alex out." I nodded in agreement and then headed to class as the bell rang for first period.

I had English and I didn't have either Jack or Rian in my class, I was all alone for the first time.

I stepped into the classroom and was met with a young man sitting at the doorway, greeting everyone as they walked in.

"Hello, you're a new face!" He seemed like a very excitable and positive person, maybe too positive with that wide grin on his face.

"I'm Analia, I'm new," I smiled at him.

"Well, welcome to English!" He grinned. "Go sit where ever you want." I nodded at him and sat in an empty sat at the back of the classroom. As I was walking I noticed all of the, how should I put it.. 'slutty' girls were all sorted at the front of the class, all they did was stare and talk about Mr. Kingston because he was considered "hot."

I sat down in my seat and noticed another girl sitting next to me.

"Hi," I said shyly.

"Oh hi," she said. She seemed pretty shy too. She had big glasses on, a full fringe that cover her forehead completely and she wore a cute red plaid dress.

"I'm Analia," I introduced myself, I better start making new friends if I can't be with Jack and Rian all the time.

"I-I'm Jasmine," she stuttered, her nerves getting the better of her. "Why are you talking to me?"

"What do you mean?" I asked feeling confused, why is it bad to talk to her?

"I'm the school freak, no one talks to me." I sighed with a frown.

"I don't think you're a freak, you're very pretty and I like your sense in style," I complimented her. She couldn't help but smile at my words.

"T-Thank you," she blushed as she straightened out her dress. "You don't want to be seen with me though, people will hate you for talking to me."

"Don't be silly, you're my friend and I'm not ashamed of that," I smiled proudly at her. She looked like she was about to cry.

"I've never had a friend before," she sighed.

"Well, you have me now." Her smile beamed from her face, it made me feel good to know I've made her day. I think it's terrible how some people treat other because they are different, being different is good and everyone should embrace it and not be afraid to be who they are without being judged.