STOLEN HEART

STOLEN HEART

let's commit the perfect crime,i'll steal your heart and you steal mine

i'll steal your heart and you steal mine

let's commit the perfect crime,i'll steal your heart and you steal mine

"LEAVE ME ALONE,
CARLOS."

"THAT IS SOMETHING
I WILL NEVER DO."

𝕾𝖞𝖓𝖔𝖕𝖘𝖎𝖘:

ONCE UPON A TIME, IN THE LAND OF THE ENCHANTED FOREST, THERE WAS PEACE AND PROSPERITY ALL AROUND. But then came along a certain Evil Queen who turned the entire realm upside down. Her bloodlust for Snow White's heart caused chaos throughout the realm and brought a war like no other. Many were caught in her crossfire and some paid the ultimate price so the Queen could get the revenge she desired.

A curse was cast. An evil, dark curse that ripped everyone from the Enchanted Forest and whisked them away to another land. A land where time had been frozen and their pasts forgotten. Or as they knew it: Storybrooke.

For twenty-eight years, Carlos Garcia has had no clue about who he truly was. Stuck in a daze in a town that time never touched, Storybrooke's local thief stole from the rich to give to the poor, in a manner of speaking. The nunnery and school reaped the profits of his dangerous endeavours. After all, Carlos only stole to survive, so anything he didn't need he gave to those who did.

He was the best thief in all of Storybrooke but one day he let his ambition get the better of him and paid dearly for it.

Trying to steal from the Mayor was one of the dumbest things he had ever done in his life, and there were a lot of those to choose from. Caught red-handed with his slippery fingers amongst jewellery he knew she wouldn't miss, Carlos found himself in the hottest waters he had ever been in. All she had to do was call the Sheriff and report him, and he knew she had him on speed-dial. But, for a reason he couldn't understand at the time, she did not.