𝙲𝙷𝙰𝙿𝚃𝙴𝚁 𝟷

The time I woke up I tried to stand up but I was yanked back down by the chain, I just sat thee alone, afraid, and almost naked, I was so confused on where I was and where I be soon. I looked around to try and see my surroundings on why and who put me here, I'm scared I'm very unsettled when I think about it, I checked to see how long the chain that I'm tide to so, I walked s far as I can walk to until I was yanked back by the damn chain, so I walk it turned out that the room I was in is pretty large still i see a light it was hurting my eyes for a bit because I was kinda used to be in the dark for a bit, but I saw... a man? He was pretty tall like almost 6'0 but still I was confused why he held a lantern. "Is there a light switch or not?" I asked, he just looked at me with a smile, it was unsettling in my opinion till he responded with a calm soft and attractive voice of his lips of beautiful pink blossom, I looked at his outfit it was a deep red with his... shirt? I don't know but it was a cool almost royal blue I believe but he was extremely attractive I could say. But again he said "What may you need?" With such a gorgeous and fluent voice like a bird's whistle. And I responded with a bit of lust in my tone "I would like if you could release me from this dungeon if you may with removing these shackles that are gripping at me with my hands falling victim to its grasp?~" he nodded to my direction, then he went and released me from the shackles I call "A Prisoner Loss" after he freed me, he gestures to my path and showing me a sigh of "Follow Me" I gladly did because he was helpful to me with removing the cuffs that were on my hands. He was a beautiful man I could say almost 6'0 but still he was delicious in my opinion, I wanted to taste him, I wanted to have him all by myself but I can't so soon I'll make a way that I could have, my dream to be with him forever then me just being alone. I wish I could be with him, I wish I could love him more then ever, maybe soon I'll have him maybe. I just want to hold him... "I have a question about you..." oh he said something! So I responded "What is your question?". "I know you love me... so do you? Want to~" he said, and I just said "I would love to have you." He smiled at me and I was watching him with lust, i love him so much but he took me by the hand into the bedroom nearby.