05 (Edited)

When we got to Ranok's office, he sat down behind his desk and started pulling out a couple of things before looking back at me. - "Take a seat, miss" - He pointed to the chair in front of the desk.

I followed his orders and sat down carefully, trying not to disturb my child's sleep.

Looking at the things that he had placed on the desk, I could see a gold dagger with precious gems embedded in its handle, next to it was a transparent potion, a silver bowl with gems around it, and finally a scroll with runes all around it.

- "Well miss I need you to drop 7 drops of blood in this potion" - He gave me the dagger while pouring the potion into the bowl. - "When the blood is mixed with the potion it will turn golden, and then we will use it on the parchment" - He explains.

I was going to cut my finger a little but changed my mind since goblins were warriors and I didn't want to offend him, so I proceeded to cut the palm of my left hand and let the required drops flow into the potion. He looked at my action with approval and then continued with the procedure, I wrapped my hand in tissue and waited to watch the potion turn to gold.

Ranok dropped the potion on the runes that were etched into the scroll, and it soon began to glow brightly, when the glow ended golden letters began to spread across the scroll. When the lyrics finished, Ranok grabbed the parchment to read it for a few seconds, different emotions passed through his face from surprise to fear and admiration.

- "Is something wrong?" - I asked bewildered, he shook his head and then handed me the parchment, and with curiosity I began to read it.

NAME: Morgana Gwendolyn Sayre Peverell (Formerly Merope Daphne Gaunt)

DATE OF BIRTH: 07/07/1907

FATHER: Marvolo Gaunt          MOTHER: Elladora Black

BROTHER: Morfin Graunt

GODFATHER: Sirius Black II             GODMOTHER: Herper Gamp

SON: Baltazar Hadrian Sayre Peverell

MARITAL STATUS: Married

GENDER: Female

BLOOD STATUS: Pure Blood         BLOOD HERITAGE: 1/8 HARPY

SOULMATE: Husband (Name not defined)

ANIMATE FORM:?

FAMILY MEMBERS:?

TITLES: Lady of the noble and ancestral house Gaunt (by paternal blood)

Lady of the noble and ancestral house of Peverell (by paternal blood)

Lady of the noble and ancestral house Slytherin (by paternal blood)

Lady of the noble and ancestral House Sayre (by paternal blood)

Lady of the noble and ancestral house of Black (by patronage and maternal blood)

Lady of the noble and ancestral house Le Fay (by maternal blood)

Lady of the noble and ancestral House Pendragon (by maternal blood)

Lady of the noble and ancestral house Emrys (By maternal blood)

Lady of the noble and ancestral house Morte (by magic)