08

I hurried as fast as I could back to Diagon Alley and then back to my room.

When I got to the tavern I asked for some food and if I could have it sent to my room, once that was done I went upstairs.

When I arrived I left Baltazar asleep on the bed surrounded by pillows, first I arranged the clothes I had bought, and then I placed the potions I had to take before eating and after the meal on the desk, the books of early magic I put them on the bedside table so before sleeping I could read for a while, the more advanced ones I put them away since I wouldn't need them for the moment.

*Knock, knock* I heard a knock at the door, so I went to open it and found Marta bringing my food.

- "Thank you very much, Marta" - I told her when she left the tray in my hands.

- "You're welcome, enjoy," - She smiled at me and then left.

After half an hour I finished drinking all the potions and eating, I looked at Zar, but he was still asleep, so I took the opportunity to take a quick shower as he was sure to wake up in a while to drink his milk.

While I was taking a bath I recalled all the memories of Merope and discovered that I still had time to get Salazar Slyterin's locket back, as she had pawned it instead of selling it about 15 days ago, and I had a month to pay back the money to get the locket back.

She would have to find the contract she had made with the shopkeeper to go to the shop tomorrow and get what belonged to her family.

Returning the money was easier now that I had become a millionaire, thank God.

I finished my bath, when I looked at the bed I saw that Zar had already woken up and was looking around with a pout, I approached him quickly as I knew he was going to start crying at any moment.

- "Hello, my beautiful prince" - I said, giving him little kisses while I lifted him in my arms, so I could breastfeed him.

He smiled a little at me and with his little hands gripped my clothes tightly.

When I gave him his milk, he grabbed a lock of my hair in his fist, he stayed like that until he went back to sleep and let go of my breast. I checked to see if his nappy was dirty, but it wasn't, so I put him back to bed and lay him down again, tomorrow would be a long day.

The next morning.

Third person

Early in the morning, a young woman could be seen with a baby walking into an antique and pawn shop, which was located in Diagon Alley near Knockturn Alley.

- "Good morning" - The owner of the shop looked up to see the young woman who had brought him a few days ago a thousand-year-old relic belonging to one of the founders of Hogwarts to pawn, she seemed to be in better condition than before and with a baby in her arms.

At first, he looked at her eagerly in case she was bringing another relic, but when he saw her improvement, he feared that she had come for the locket.

- "Good morning, Miss," - He greeted cordially, but with trepidation, as he did not want to return the locket, as it was now in his vaults at Gringotts.

- "My good sir, I'm sure you remember me, about a fortnight ago I came to pawn a Slytherin's locket, today I've come to pay the debt and get it back." - The shop owner's fear came true.

- "Oh I'm sorry miss, but that locket is no longer in my possession, shortly after you left a lord saw it and took it away," - He lied blatantly.

- "My good sir there must be a mistake as you were not allowed to sell it until 30 days had passed, and only 15 days have passed, I recommend that you look for it and if it is true that you sold it, look for the lord and ask him to return it to you, as that is an heirloom of my family and I want it back" - She said seriously but calmly, she knew that the man realized the real value of the locket and did not want to give it back.

- "I'm afraid my lady that won't be possible as the lord is a foreigner and I have no way of communicating with him, but I can give you other lockets to pay for yours" - Said the hard-faced man still lying, he couldn't return that antique, besides this woman looked very easy to manipulate.

Too bad he was very wrong, that young lady wouldn't be fooled.

- "If that's the case, sir, and you don't want to look for or hand over my locket, I'll have to call the Aurors to arrest you for breaking a contract" - She showed him the contract they had signed at the time, the owner's face turned pale, this young woman had it - "So if you want to avoid going to Azkaban, I recommend you get my locket" - The man swallowed hard, But in his mind, he had the idea of giving her a fake one so he could keep the real relic if it was the same she wouldn't notice - "And don't try to fool me with an imitation, I'll notice it instantly because being a family heirloom it's linked to my magic" - She smiled slyly at him when she saw his face twitch with fright.

- "Wait a few hours and I'll see if I can get it for you," - He said, trembling.

- "If you're not back with my locket in half an hour, I apologize, but I'll have to call the proper authorities and have you taken to Azkaban for theft and breach of contract," - She smiled at him.

- "I'll be back in a moment," - Said the owner, leaving for Gringots like a hurricane.

The young woman sat on the couch to play with her baby while she waited for the man to return.