09

Third Person

A man was seen running through the streets of Diagon Alley towards the bank, people looked at him curiously, and I did not understand why that poor man had a frightened face that gave the impression that death itself was chasing him, some passersby stood out of the way so that he would not hit them as he had previously done with a family.

When the man finally arrived at the bank, he had to wait a few minutes for the goblin to attend him, everyone could see him fidgeting and using the tempus spell every few seconds to check the time.

When he was finally attended after 10 minutes, the man implored the goblins to take him quickly to his chambers, as he needed to retrieve an object and time was running out.

After another long 15 minutes, he finally came out of the bank running with an object in his hand that gave the impression to anyone who saw him pass that he was carrying a hot potato about to explode.

He arrived at the shop just as the time limit the woman had given him expired, and as he entered he could see her standing up and giving the impression that she was about to cast a spell to call the aurors.

- "Please wait, wait," - The man pleaded as he reached her and fell to his knees in front of the woman he had underestimated but now feared so much.

She looked at him with a raised eyebrow and a glint of curiosity in her eyes for what he was about to do.

- "You are just in time my good sir, if you had arrived a second later you would now be surrounded by Aurors to take you to prison" - She spoke as she sat in the armchair from which she had risen a few seconds ago - "Well hand over my locket and I will give you your money back, to get it over with"

He saw her extend her hand waiting for him to hand over the object, he looked at her with fear as he reluctantly gave it to her.

Holding the pouch in her hands, the woman quickly took out the locket and inspected it for a few minutes, the owner broke out in a cold sweat at the sight of her temperance, she looked like a queen about to give her verdict to a peace-loving servant.

After a good inspection at last the woman looked up to meet the eyes of the man who had not yet risen.

- "Please my good sir stand up, so we can finish our transaction," - She said with a wave of her hand, she calmly put the locket back in the pouch and got up from the armchair to walk towards the counter, where she proceeded to put the pouch in her purse and took out another one containing the money.

The owner remained on his knees for a few more seconds watching her and then got up and went behind the counter.

- "Please count the gallons so that you can rest assured that I returned everything, then we will cancel the contract and make another one to record the completion of the transaction" - Said the young woman passing him the bag with the money, the owner counted it for a few minutes, at the end he nodded, and they proceeded to make the final arrangements.

- "It was a pleasure doing business with you my good sir" - The young lady smiled at him, but the shopkeeper was not in the mood to answer, she turned around and left.

- "Miss, the next time you need to pawn something, please don't come back to my shop," - He begged her out of fear.

- "Rest assured that this will be the last time you will see me here, but before leaving, I recommend that you meet the deadlines and try not to act smart with others." - After that, without giving any more importance to the man, the young woman left the place, planning to return to her room to start studying since she couldn't do it the day before.