CHAPTER EIGHT : 'friends?"

Someone jogged up to her tapping her shoulder lightly.

Chae-Young rolls her eyes expecting a bulky but no..

It was..

Heeseung.

She glanced at him.

He smiled warmly pointing at his ears making a gesture to take her headphones off.

She placed her headphones around her neck and stared at him.

"You know, having music so loud can damage your ears"

"I know" she was about to put her headphones back on but he stopped her.

"I'm Heeseung, Lee Heeseung"

"I know"

She puts her headphones back on and walks off.

Heeseung was about to stop her but resists. He smirks as the girl paced away, for some reason he didn't want to give up until she noticed him.

"Hey new boy, whatcha doing with monster girl?"

Heeseung looked at the boy with a blank expression.

"Oh you don't want to go near the freak, believe me"

"Freak?"

"Haven't you seen?"

Heeseung shakes his head raising one eyebrow with confusion.

The boy and his friend laugh.

"You'll find out soon enough" one of the side boys said patting Heeseung's shoulder.

"You seem cool, want to come to me and my friends gather up later?" Byung-Ho asks.

"Uh-"

"Cool, meet us after school by the bike racks"

Heeseung slowly nods.

They walked off laughing.

-skip to the end of the school day-

Heeseung headed to the bike racks as the boys had directed him to. 'Why am I doing this?' he thought to himself.

Suddenly a girl come around the corner.

It was her.

It was Chae-Young.

Heeseung perfected his posture and cleared his throat trying to catch her attention. The girl glanced up and sighed.

"Are you stalking me or something?!"

Heeseung chocked on his saliva. The bounded at his chest trying to play it off, scratching the back of his neck, he cleared his throat.

"No I was just meeting some.. friends?"

Chae-Young scoffed and unlocked her bike. Heeseung didn't realise but he was staring. Chae-Young was about to leave when a hand was placed on her shoulder.

She turned around with a fed up look on her face facing Heeseung.

"Yah get your hand off of her" a cold voice said.

It was Taewoo. Of course it was. He jogged over and pushed Heeseung off making him loose his balance.

"Piss off new boy" Taewoo glare at Heeseung who was on the floor.

Heeseung glanced behind Taewoo.

But she wasn't there.

She had left already.

Taewoo noticed aswell and ran after the bike.

A group of boys accompanied Heeseung helping him up from the cold, hard ground.

"Hey guys, my Mum just called me. She's real mad and wants me home, sorry see you guys around."

Heeseung sped walked off without looking behind at the confused boys shouting his name.