dies dead death emo the sequal

So it was Tiny Tim and Tiny Tif's little loser 12th birthday, and they had arrived at Funzo's Funzone to celebrate. Micwpluto let the children go play with the magician they had hired and sat at a table off to the side to wait for the Duck Family. The McDucks and co. arrived and sat down to join the loving Micwpluto trio.

"So, Mickey, who did you guys hire as an entertainer?" Donald asked lightheartedly.

"Oh, some lame little loser called Mageeka or something." Mikey brushed off and attempted to move on, however his bestie bro boo bear looked at him in sheer horror, the color that was not originally there since he's literally pure egg white drained from his face. The rest of the extended McDuck family also looked at the throuple in horror. Mickey glanced at his hubbies, and they looked just as confused as he was.

".....MAAAAGICA DESPELLL???????????!!!!!??!?!?!???!?!?!?!?!?!?!??" The guests screamed in horror!!

"Uh yeah, I think so.." Minnow said, glancing at his hubby wubby nubbies in confusion.

"OMG MINNOW SHE LITERALLY HATES ALL CHILDREN W BIRTHDAYS SHE WANTS TO-"

"EXACT MY REVENGE ON ALL CHILDREN WITH BIRTHDAYS!!!!! MUAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH!!!!!!!"

Donald was cut off by a cackle and declaration of evil from the one, the only, MAGICA DE SPELL !!!!!

Suddenly, everyone at the party whipped their heads around to see....

MAGICA DE SPELL HAD HECKING HECKLED MICWPLUTO'S CHILDREN TO

DEEEEAAAATHHHHHH ‼️‼️‼️⁉️⁉️⁉️😱😱😱😱😱😱‼️🥺‼️⁉️‼️⁉️😱⁉️‼️🤷‍♀️😱⁉️‼️‼️‼️‼️⁉️‼️⁉️‼️⁉️⁉️‼️