three.

' 𝐈𝐓 𝐒𝐄𝐄𝐌𝐄𝐃 𝐋𝐈𝐊𝐄 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐑𝐄𝐀𝐋 𝐓𝐇𝐈𝐍𝐆, 𝐁𝐔𝐓 𝐈 𝐖𝐀𝐒 𝐒𝐎 𝐁𝐋𝐈𝐍𝐃 '

𝐁𝐔𝐓 𝐈 𝐖𝐀𝐒 𝐒𝐎 𝐁𝐋𝐈𝐍𝐃 '

"𝐈'𝐋𝐋 𝐇𝐀𝐕𝐄 𝐀 strawberry milkshake please." Natalie eventually said, after reading over the diner's paper menu for the third or fourth time. If Natalie were the waiter, she would of turned away and gone to serve another table by now. However, this man was a lot more patient then she'd ever be, considering he just watched her with warm eyes, his arms crossed tolerantly waiting for her to make a decision.

"Finally..." Alice drawled, receiving a sour stare from Natalie as she did so. "It's an easy decision for me.. I'll have a vanilla milkshake." One thing that Natalie had always admired about her best friend was that she could make quick choices and would never second guessed any of the decisions she made. Natalie was the complete opposite, when faced with a decision it could take her hours upon hours for her to decide. And then once she'd finally decided, she'd end up throwing herself into a downwards spiral, thinking that she'd made the incorrect choice.

The waiter grinned a wide toothy smile, (probably relieved more than anything) that he could get himself back to work. "Coming right up, ladies." He turned away from their table, to go and make their drinks.

The sky was turning in now, the sun beginning to set nicely behind the tall pine trees in the distance. The two friends would always find themselves sitting in this booth whenever they visited this diner. Not only was it close to the entrance, but it also was the best seat to view the sunset from, which ultimately made it ten times better.

It didn't take very long for their milkshakes to appear, they were in tall sundae glasses, their milkshakes practically dripping down the sides due to the heaps of whipped cream that was piled on top. They both thanked the waiter, and pulled their tall glasses towards them.

"Must be our lucky day, we don't usually get that much cream on top!" Natalie exclaimed, as she craned her neck forward to take a sip. Her tastebuds instantly welcomed a fresh strawberry taste, mixed with the fluffiness of fresh whipped cream. "Look! There's even a cherry on top!" She added, picking it up between her fingers, licking the whipped cream from it.

She was definitely getting more excited over this drink than she needed to be.

"I didn't get a cherry on mine... it must be because the waiter has a crush on you." Alice laughed, taking a long sip of her chocolatey beverage. As soon as Alice had mentioned this, Natalie felt herself giving the waiter the occasional side glance. She wasn't one to usually notice silly things like this, but maybe for once Alice was right.

"I mean he is kinda cute." Natalie giggled, twirling her red and white straw around her thick milkshake. The waiter was of a slender build, and sported dark hair, hazel eyes and a sharp jawline, he was clearly fresh out of highschool maybe a year or so older than Natalie.