five.

' 𝐈𝐅 𝐘𝐎𝐔 𝐖𝐀𝐍𝐍𝐀 𝐁𝐄 𝐌𝐘 𝐋𝐈𝐓𝐓𝐋𝐄 𝐁𝐀𝐁𝐘 𝐘𝐎𝐔 𝐂𝐀𝐍 𝐌𝐄𝐄𝐓 𝐌𝐄 𝐈𝐍 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐏𝐀𝐋𝐄 𝐌𝐎𝐎𝐍𝐋𝐈𝐆𝐇𝐓 '

𝐁𝐀𝐁𝐘 𝐘𝐎𝐔 𝐂𝐀𝐍 𝐌𝐄𝐄𝐓 𝐌𝐄 𝐈𝐍
𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐏𝐀𝐋𝐄 𝐌𝐎𝐎𝐍𝐋𝐈𝐆𝐇𝐓 '

𝐀 𝐃𝐑𝐎𝐎𝐏𝐄𝐃 𝐇𝐄𝐀𝐃 rested onto his shoulder, as he carried Natalie, bridal style, out towards his cerise car. Carefully, he put her down onto the passengers seat, making sure that her head was comfortably pressed against the headrest. Lazily she tried to find her seatbelt, half conscious at that point. "Stop moving, I'll do it." He instructed, leaning over her small wet body so he could grab the black seat belt.

Slurred words escaped her mouth as he did this, but he completely ignored her and closed the passenger's door firmly. Once he had made it into the driver's seat, he stared across at Natalie who was shivering against the cold leather seat. Her wet hair was sticking to her face like glue, and her clothes were damp, she really needed a hot bath, but turning the car's heating on was the best he could do for her.

Slowly, he reached his palm over and brushed the hair off of her face so that all of her facial features were exposed. She had the most beautiful fair skin and perfect plump lips. The only times he'd really looked at her was when she was staring stubbornly back at him. But now he could really take in her appearance and how breathtaking her features really were.

Sighing, he turned away from her and plugged his seatbelt in. She was obviously beautiful but she was his student, he could never forget that. He pursed his lips and put his keys into the ignition, reversing out of the driveway. The radio began to play quietly in the background, it wasn't a song that he recognised but it had a nice psychedelic vibe about it.

Every so often, his eyes would drift to side so he could glance at Natalie, to make sure she was doing alright. She appeared to be coming around a bit now, so he leaned forward and passed a bottle of water to her. Her body was making his expensive leather seats damp, although that didn't really matter much to him. "Where do you live?" He asked her, once she'd properly opened her eyes and analysed her surroundings.

In confusion, she stared back at him, her memory hazy as to why she was soaking wet, holding a bottle of water and sitting in his car. Clearly the alcohol had really taken its affect on her mind. "Where am I? Have you kidnapped me you sick fucker?" She exclaimed, banging her fists violently on the car windows.

Maybe she was exaggerating a little...

With one hand steady on the steering wheel, he reached over and grabbed her wrists binding them together with his hand. "Hey! Stop it, I'm taking you home." It took some persuasion, but eventually she obediently nodded, so he relaxed his hand, returning it back onto the steering wheel.