nine.

' 𝐁𝐀𝐁𝐘, 𝐈'𝐌 𝐀 𝐆𝐀𝐍𝐆𝐒𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐓𝐎𝐎 𝐀𝐍𝐃 𝐈𝐓 𝐓𝐀𝐊𝐄𝐒 𝐓𝐖𝐎 𝐓𝐎 𝐓𝐀𝐍𝐆𝐎 𝐘𝐎𝐔 𝐃𝐎𝐍'𝐓 𝐖𝐀𝐍𝐍𝐀 𝐃𝐀𝐍𝐂𝐄 𝐖𝐈𝐓𝐇 𝐌𝐄 '

-

let's go back to that night at
the club in San Diego...

𝐒𝐇𝐄 𝐒𝐓𝐀𝐑𝐄𝐃 𝐋𝐎𝐍𝐆𝐈𝐍𝐆𝐋𝐘 into his eyes, biting brutally at her bottom lip. The urge to lean forward and kiss him was intoxicating and irresistible, it was suffocating. Feeling his lips against hers was no longer a simple "want" it was now a "need".

Hesitantly, she massaged his neck with her thumb and first finger as she pulled him into a deep kiss, their lips intercepting under the exuberant flashing lights of the nightclub.

Alex fought back tears as he watched her from the distance of the bar. He didn't want to believe that the woman kissing that other man was Natalie. Natalie, the same girl that he thought that he loved. He really should of listened before rushing in.

If he would of listened, then he wouldn't be facing this predicament. She had been right. He felt like he was disoriented from reality, he just wanted to drop those glasses straight onto the floor, not even caring if they smashed. The thought of smashing something felt right anyway.

"Alex... long time no see.." She sneaked up on him like a snake, her palm massaging the side of his neck as she spoke. He didn't instantly reply, he was still in shock from the scene that was playing in front of him. He knew that he wasn't innocent, but he wasn't as bad as her.

A hand continued to run swiftly down his arm, making its way down to the wrist so that she could interlock her fingers with his. "Baby.. I did warn you about her." She sighed, leaving soft kisses up the side of his neck.

During the past few weeks of his secret relationship with Letha, he would react to any kisses she would leave on his body, but he couldn't now. He didn't even know why he was so mad. He'd been cheating on Natalie too, but that didn't mean that he would feel fine with her doing the same thing back. 

"It's tragic really.. your girl with another guy... especially with him being her English substitute teacher too.." Letha had warned him about her being interested in another man, but she had never mentioned anything about it being her English substitute teacher. That made the entire thing even more sick and disgusting, at least when he cheated he went someone who has around his age- not some sick old man.

Alex wiped a small tear that was forming in the wells of his eyes. "Hey.. Alex baby.. don't worry.. I know what we can do..." She leaned in towards his ear, nibbling gently on the lobe with her teeth. "Just pretend like you never saw that.. continue your relationship... then we will make her pay when the time is right.."