Yay! More of these!

(I keep finding stuff I wrote and I love it.

Also I want to give a shout out to MikaliaRosehart for her tmnt Oc. If you'd like to learn more, visit her page, without further ado...)

---
Yang was helping Donnie in his lab, she was looking over old documents while Don was doing some experiments the next table over.

He was avoiding having to look at her, he knew that if he looked at her, he'd stare at her. He didn't want to freak her out.

But... his eyes still gazed her direction, stopping at her. His embarrassment and fear melted as he caught her, her green eyes were looking over the papers, her face was contorted into deep concentration; honestly this was the favorite way Donnie loved to see her, her eyes shone like green emeralds.

A low rumble sound came from his throat, causing her to break concentration. Donnie looked away quickly, the rumbling only got louder. 'Oh god, why now?!' Donnie internally panicked, he couldn’t escape explaining this.

"Donnie?" "Yes...?" "Are you.... purring?" He tensed, how was he gonna explain this? Maybe he could lie to her, tell her something else to distract her; he sighed, no that wouldn't work, she's just as smart as him, she wouldn't let him distract her very easily.

He would have to tell her the truth. "Churring actually..." ".....Why?" "Well..." His lips pursed, he really didn't want to tell her the truth, it would give his crush on her to her attention.

"It happens when I'm happy, excited or..." He stopped, he really didn't want to tell her that it could also mean... "Donnie..." She folded her arms, her voice grew softer, "C'mon you know I won't judge you." "I know... it's just...embarrassing."

He sighed, welp here goes nothing... "It could also happen when I.... like someone..." "Wha-? Um, what does it mean now?" He grew silent, pursing his lips while moving back and forth, twiddling his fingers.

Scared to look her direction. "Don..." her voice grew kinder, even softer, sending shivers down his spine, "Were you afraid that I wasn't going to like you back?"

At this point, he was confused, was she going to be just like April? "You know, if humans could chur, I'd chur just for you." She flirted. He rolled his eyes playfully, blushing profusely. The deep rumbling grew louder as he realizes that this meant that she liked him too.

---

"Prepare to be beaten, nerd." Candi's voice rang through the living room. She was currently about to kick Mikey's shell in the video game they were playing, but he didn't mind it.

Every moment with her, he decided, was worth it. He gazed towards her, her face was molded in deep concentration, her tongue poking slightly out.

Suddenly, a low rumbling came out of his throat, causing Candi to look at him. "Mikey? Are you okay?" "I don't know, actually." "Do I need to get Don?"

If this had ANYTHING to do with Candi, his brothers will never let him live it down. "No!" He bursted, Candi gave a look and crossed her arms, "I mean, nope. I'm absolutely fine!"

She was silent for a few seconds, "Yeah, I'm going to grab Donnie." "Candi! C'mon, I'm fine!" "You said that last time and then passed out." He grumbled as she had a point. "C'mon." She grabbed his hand to guide him to Don's lab.

The low rumble sound spiked as she touched him, what was going on with him?!

"Don!" She called, "Something's wrong with Mikey!" Donnie heard her and came rushing to check his brother.

He was puzzled, "Candi, he seems fine. What's wrong?" "What's wrong?! Can you not hear that?!" She sighed, grasping Mikey's hand tighter. A smile overwhelmed his lips, as his face rose in temperature.

Donnie smiled, he knew what was going on now. He guided them inside the lab. The low rumble was audible in the silence.

"What's wrong with him?! Should we do something?" Donnie chuckled softly, "Nope, I think that’s not necessary. Unless we can combat emotions." "What's that mean?" "He's churring, Candi."

"What's churros have to do with anything?" Mikey spoke up, tilting his head slightly in curiosity. "Churring, Mikey." His brother gazed at him.

"It happens when we're feeling emotions like happiness or excitement or.... when we like something we see." Mikey released her hand and hid his face in embarrassment. "I-I don't... I mean.... W-what..." He stuttered.

"I'll give you two some time to talk." Donnie smiled slightly as he walked out of the lab. "Mikey." "Mikey~" She sing-sang his name, "I'm sorry! I didn't mean for you to find out this way! It's just that you're so cool and pretty and awesome and smart-"

"Stop talking." She shushed him, wrapping her arms around him, "I like you too, you goof." His lips were folded into a smile, he really felt... loved being in her arms.

Extra: 

"What's wrong with Mikey?" Leo whispered as Donnie walked back into the dojo, one eye opened as he was meditating. "Nothing, Candi was just being over dramatic." Donnie replied as he sat next to his brother. "You sure? She sounded extra worried this time." Donnie shrugged, "Like I said, over dramatic. Don't worry about it bro, I took care of it. He's fine." Leo sighed, not wanting to argue, but also knowing that his brother wasn't telling him the whole truth either.

(Guys, I cannot believe that I wrote this. It's one of the best things I've ever written. I love it so much. Plus, I believe that  Donnie protects his little brother from teasing from the other two. )
- Author out