2. The park

Wilbur was waiting on Y/N at the park he had chosen he wanted to meet the streamer he had be hearing so much about face-to-face.  

He see's a white Kia Soul pull up to the park. 

He just sat on the bench closest to him expecting Y/N at 3:30 P.M. and the current time was 3:00.

(Y/N p.o.v.)

You pulled up to the park and slowly grabbed all the stuff you usually brought to the park, the stuff you had brought where, snacks, waters, notepad and a book to read. 

You walked into the park and saw Wilbur already there, you walked up to him to say hi but decided to wait until 3:30 P.M.

*Time skip*

You looked up from your book to see Wilbur standing over you, "Oh! Hello Wilbur!" you say in shock. 

"How long have you been here?" Wilbur asked, OH CRAP, you checked the time 3:58 P.M. "58 minutes, why?" 

He just stares at you, "You didn't see me here?" was all he said "I did." you reply. 

He glared at you, "Sorry." you mumbled out he sighed "It's okay."

Y/N and Wilbur talk about doing streams, how many people usually join their streams, ect. 

"So," you say, "I heard about you and your girlfriend.." 

He glances at you "Oh!" he says "That, that was nothing!" he gives a slight smile. 

You looked him up and down, "Whatever you say Wil."  

You and him talk until you look at the time, "OH, SHIT!" 

Wilbur looks at you confused, "You okay?" he asked, "HAVE YOU SEEN THE TIME!?" you showed him your phone, 8:23 P.M. 

"Oh," he said, not surprised "CRAP!" is all you say as you walked to your car. 

He grabs you wrist, stopping you from moving "Why are you rushing?" he asked. 

You look at him and sigh looking down mumbling incoherent words, "What did you say?" he asked. 

"I said, my boy friends gonna beat my ass for being out for so damn long Wilbur!" 

You shouted as soon as you had ended you sentence you covered your mouth, "Wilbur, I'm sor-" "Just go," he says. 

You run as soon as he lets you go, you start your car and looked at him, he turned away from you and was walking away, deeper into the park. 

'Shit, why did I do that?' you asked yourself as you backed away from the park. 

P. 2

.

..

...

..

.

..

...

..

.

..

...

..

.

Complete

The fact that this took forever to publish is so sad ;(

I was just trying to finish this one chapter on my X-box but gave up half way through.