3. I hate him...

Y/N pov:

I sped on my way home worried about pissing of my boyfriend, but Wilburs angered expression stayed in the back of my mind.

I stared at the doorway once I got in the driveway feeling scared, but still I got out the safety of my car still staring at the doorway. 

I grabbed the doorknob thinking about what I was going to say to my boyfriend, I unlocked the door, opening it as I walked in the house. 

My boyfriend was right there on the sofa, staring with narrow eyes right at me "Where were you, huh?" I froze he just sighed "Go to your bedroom."

I stared at him, opening my mouth to say something but it only came out as a whisper, he looked at me "What did you say?" he asked "Can I sleep with you tonight?" I asked.

He just chuckled, "No," I opened my mouth to ask but he continued "I don't think you earned it." I looked down as I turned my back to him and walked up the stairs.

I walked to my room, closed my door and laid on my bed sighing "Damn you Jared, you're a prick." I got off the bed, walking to the closet to get changed. 

I pulled out a baggy hoodie and shorts on, walked out of the closet and falling on to the bed, the comforter creaking from under me.

I closed my eyes and fell asleep quickly, going in to dreamless sleep.

Part 3.

.

..

...

..

.

..

...

..

.

..

...

..

.

...

..

.

Part 3, complete.

If you saw the message I sent out, I am taking a break I really need it and I'm sorry for all the people who were reading this chapter to be longer I just didn't know what to do with this book so far. 

Sorry, Ranboob_404.