4. Giving up on you

Y/N P.O.V. :

I woke up and crawled out of bed, I looked around and saw my dresser in front of the door.

"Shit," I sighed standing up, I looked at the time, 11:30 a.m.

Groaning I walked into the closet and got changed into a f/c(favorite color) shirt with s/f/c(secondary favorite color) sweatpants.

I walked up to the dresser and pulled it out from in front of the door, "Jeez, this shit's heavy.." I whispered.

I walked out of my room once I got the dresser out of the way, sighing I made myself food and sat on the couch and turned on the TV.

I channel surfed until I found a cooking show, Cut thought kitchen, I've never heard of it before so I wasn't expecting the twist and turns of the episode.

I looked at the time again, 3:06 p.m. damn, I spent so much time just watching one show.

I sighed and got of the couch, walking to the front door.

I grab my keys and continue to walk out of the door, I unlock my car and start it.

I look at my phone and see that Wilbur had sent me a few messages through Discord.

I put my phone down and started the car, driving away from the house.

I drove to the park that I met Wilbur at, once I parked I grabbed my book and walked over to the bench and sat down.

I started to read, I finished the book slowly.

Once I finished the book I got up from the bench I was sitting at and walked around the park, stretching my legs before got in my car.

I put my head on the whee before starting my car and heading home, it was streaming time.

(God.. for 200+ words this is short.. THIS HAS TAKEN ME MONTHS TO DO AND I ONLY HAVE THIS MUCH DONE I'M CRYING)