Side character-Diana.

Physical description: Light-blonde wavy hair, with a light blue ribbon on the back of hair, blue eyes (first seen wearing a) white puritan short sleeved dress with a light blue ribbon around her waist(just like the picture up BTW), white tights and light blue Mary Janes.

Diana

shes gonna show up in S2!

______________________

Facts abt Diana!

Diana is good at fighting but she does not like violence!

She hasn't actually reached the title princess royal because her aunt hasn't died.

_______________________

Diana's death is when she is 15 she will be choked by Jane

and for the reason why Jane choked her is because Jane gets mad

when Alex pays attention to Diana and not her orders.

so she choked Her, Alex does like Diana but he also likes Jane. (this is updated. In the old lore he doesn't like Diana but he now does because I made their chemistry sooooo ❤️ THEIR TOO CUTE. Alex is not ending up with any of them, he's just gonna be confused who he actually likes)

______________________

She's dead on 3 endings!

1. Good ending(everyone is dying but who cares?)

2. Bad ending(Jane has her dream came true and Jade stops bothering Jane)

3.Wicked ending(Blaire went and live in a small cottage but she got married to a king and became the queen, Jane rules King Gwen's kingdom which it becames to the new evil kingdom)