001

.・。.・゜✭・.・✫・゜・。.

new acquaintances

new acquaintances

Juniper hummed as she tapped her hands on the side of the truck, following the beat of the music

Juniper hummed as she tapped her hands on the side of the truck, following the beat of the music. The melodies of Freddie Mercury were blasting through her walkman as she sat in the back of the truck, watching the trees go by in a blur.

To her left sat Dillan, who was currently reading Harry Potter and the half-blood prince. The two girls found the collection of Harry Potter books in the boot of a car, while they were looking for supplies.

In the back corner of the van sat Amelia, who was playing with her teddy bear. It was the only toy she had to play with, but she made sure to keep good care of it because she's had it since before the apocalypse. So it was a memory of her parents, and her life from before.

"Everyone okay back there?" She overheard Rosita's voice on the walkie.

They had found two a while back, but they were barely working. They were just running on the same batteries they had found them with.

Dillan tapped the small window in the back of the truck before giving a thumbs up. Abraham gave one back, causing Juniper to smile at the siblings.

Juniper looked through her bag, trying to find another cassette tape to play. 'Another One Bites The Dust' had stopped playing for around the fifth time and now she was looking for a new song. She found one, it had a blonde girl on the front and had 'Blondie' written in the bottom left corner.

Juniper faintly heard a noise coming from the side of the truck, her hearing being consumed by 'Call Me'. She furrowed her brows and looked over the side of the truck to see a girl bashing a walkers' head in with a gun.

Juniper tilted her head to the side, watching as the girl continued to kill the walker, an unconscious man close behind her. The truck came to a harsh stop, causing Dillan to sigh in annoyance.