007

.・。.・゜✭・.・✫・゜・。.

the not so innocent priest

The group was walking again, with Gabriel leading them to his church

The group was walking again, with Gabriel leading them to his church. Juniper walked in between Dillan and Carl, with Michonne next to Carl. Juniper, Carl and Dillan spoke most of the way, while Michonne was keeping an eye on Gabriel.

Over the time the two teenagers had known Carl, they had grown close to him. It might just be because he was another person their age, but they all got along really well. He also got along with Amelia, which made Juniper happy because she enjoyed it when her sister got along with her friends.

"How long have you done archery for?" Michonne spoke up, surprising the girl, since she hadn't spoken to her the whole walk.

"Well I was six so around eight years" she confessed, while Michonne nodded in response.

"Can't say I'm surprised" Michonne said, while Juniper furrowed her brows in confusion.

"You're pretty handy with that thing" she said, fullfilling her confusion and making Juniper smile.

"She is" a voice spoke up from behind them, making Juniper turn and realise it was Glenn.

"She's like Katniss Everdeen" Glenn continued, making Juniper smile in amusement.

"The Dixon's are hunters in disguise" Rick joked, making Daryl laugh in amusement, while Gabriel looked at them all confused.

Eventually, the church appeared in front of them. It looked old and worn out, the walls were a pale yellow but were chipping off at certain spots. It also had two wooden doors at the entrance, and Gabriel began walking up there.

"Hold up!" Rick called, stopping Gabriel in his tracks.

"Can we take a look around first?" he asked the priest.