Part 8

I stop.

Idk what's going on in there
But
I don't have a good feeling about it.

I walk to the door and open it slowly so no one will hear me.

Once I oped the door the voices got louder.

Some ugly ass bitch is on top of Gwen, which might I add she didnt look to good.
Punching and insulting her.

Gwen's trying to fight back.
But it doesn't look like it's working to I guess she decided to insult her instead.

I walk in that bathroom like a boss ass bitch and punch that motherfucker so hard in the face I'm almost 98% sure she saw Jesus.
~
I beat the absolute fuck out of that bitch I guess I was too preoccupied with killing the bitch that I didn't notice someone come in the bathroom.

Well more like opened the door, saw what was happening, and went to get a teacher.

It took two teachers to pull me off of that bitch

Honestly I didn't know if she was dead or alive.

And that's how I ended up here in the principals office with me, Gwen, that bitchs mom, and The cops.
Because apparently I almost killed her.🙄

Don't regret it tho
No one touches my gwenny.

That sounded weird but still I will always stand up for her.

I did almost kill that whore but she did manage to hit me one good time. Right in the nose, it's bleeding but, it's honestly not that bad I used to get into a lot of fights at my old school.

I always won obviously🙄.

"[N-"
"[NA-"
"[NAM-"
"[NAME]!!!"

"Huh"

The Gwen called my name
"Are you okay" she said
"Are you really asking ME that?" I said "I mean look at you"I continued.

"I'm fine really it's not as bad as it looks"she replied.
"I know you did not just fucking say that"I said back in a "you better be lying😐" voice.

She just laughed.
"Your probably going to get expelled, you almost killed the girl."she said in a serious voice.

"Yeah probably."I said "I mean I don't want to get expelled but I don't regret anything, as in I'd do it again."

But if that bent neck bitch ever pulls a stunt like that again I will actually kill her.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Do you guys like it sorry if she's lost that funny personality from the first chapter<3
408 words<3