Part 9

Well good news and bad news.

Good news, I didn't get expelled only suspended for a week and detention for another week when I get back.

Bad news, she lived.

Not too happy about that.
But I doubt she will ever and I mean EVER mess with Gwen again, or anyone for that matter.

Her name is,
ANGELICA JONES
a no good bully with a basic name, who puts people down to make herself feel better but she made the biggest mistake of her life when she decided to mess with Gwen.

My mom tho.
She was disappointed but proud at the same time
Disappointed that I got caught, proud I stood up for my friend.

My nose is fine doesn't even hurt.

Bent neck bitc- sorry Angelica is in the hospital she will be discharged in a week.

She's too scared to press charges.
Idk why tho.

God I can't catch a break.

But still I wasn't just going to sit back and watch her beat the  shit outa my friend my mom used to tell me stand up for yourself and your friends so that's what I did my entire life.

Gwen gave me her number so I can call her anytime.

Me and her have become even closer then we were even tho we had know each other for a short amount of time.

She fun to be around.

And it's a plus that she's not scared of me after I almost killed a girl for her.
Believe it if not it happens often the people that I help don't talk to me anymore after they say thank you for saving their ass.
Idk why maybe they thought I'd do it to them.
It's ok tho it's not like it's that important now.

RINGGGGGG!!!!
RINGGGGGGGGGGG!!!!
RINGGGGGGGGGG!!!!

I jump in surprise when my phone rang, I get up and walk to the phone, pick it up and put it too my ear.

"Hello?"
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Hope you guys like it!:)
330 words<3