Kissing In The Rain- Bradley "Rooster" Bradshaw

Outside was raining, I was waiting for Bradley to get home while I was cooking his favorite food "frittata".
When the food is ready I place it on the table.
After I believe half an hour, I hear the door open.
I face a wet and angry Bradley. I got close to him.
"What happend my love" I asked him as I removed some of his hair from his forehead.
"Nothing, It's nothing" he said as he walked to the bathroom.
I run after him and got in front of him.
"My love I know it's not nothing, you can tell me anything" I said as I moved closer to him and kissed his soft lips, to calm him down.
As we pulled out he said.
"Me and Maverick had a fight today about why he pulled my papers and sent me back four years" he was now looking at my eyes with tears.
"My love have you ever thought that maybe he pulled your papers because he wanted to keep you safe. Just think about that and that your dad wouldn't want you to hate his best friend.
Now go take a bath cause you're all wet and I don't want you to catch a cold"
I said as he laughed at my last words.
"Join me?" He said with a smirk on his face.
"If you insist" I said with a smirk.

**START OF SMUT**

As we walked into the bathroom, we undressed eachother and got in the shower.
He kissed my lips softly, but after a few seconds the kiss became rough and passionate.
He put my legs around his waist and pinned me to the wall to make sure that I didn't fall.
I placed my hands around his neck and kissed him.
He then started sucking my neck knowing that this is my soft spot
"Oh Bradley"
He then placed a finger in my pussy
"So wet for me baby?" He said as he slide two fingers into me.
I nod.
"Use your words darling" He said.
"O-only for y-you Brad"I said
"What's my name sweetheart" He said as hot water ran down his muscular body.
"S-sir" I said feeling my orgasm getting closer.
He then put 3 fingers into me, hitting my g-spot.
"S-sir I'm gonna c-cum " I said
"Cum for me baby" He said, as I cummed on his fingers moaning his name.
"That's right babe scream my name, let everyone know how good I make you feel" He said with a smirk on his face, as he pulled out his fingers out of my pussy.
Suddenly he started putting a tip of his dick into me, moving it in and out.
"God Bradley, don't tease me!" I moaned.
"I'm not teasing you love" He said as he put all of his cock into me at once and groaned.
"Shit you're so big Sir" I said, I felt this pleasure and pain at the same time.
He kissed me, our tongues were fighting, and he won.
He then bent down a little, sucking on my nipple.
"S-sir omg! " I dig my nails into his back
screaming his ne as he's hitting my g-spot over and over again.
"Right here!"
I felt his finger rubbing my clit really fast.
"BRADLEY!" I screamed his name as I cummed on his dick. He continued going slow but deep.
I then clenched down on his cock making him groan really loud.
"God b-baby, that feels r-really good" Bradley said, I clenched down a few more times making him cum inside of me.
He then placed down my legs carefully.

**END OF SMUT**
"Let me take care of you"He grabbed the sponge and gently washed my chest, then my tummy, my legs and my back. I then did the same.
When I reached his back I saw the marks that I left from my nails.
Bradley then turned around and looked at me seeing tears in my eyes.
"Baby what happend, why are you crying?" He asked me placing his right hand in my cheek looking at my eyes.
"I'm sorry, f-for the marks that I-I left on your back" I said looking at his beautiful brown and blue eyes.
"Sweetheart don't worry, I'm totally fine. Don't cry, besides I want everyone to know that I'm yours and you're mine"
He said, I laughed at his words.
"God you know how to make me feel better"I said laughing.
"And in many ways" He said,I felt my cheeks burning as I saw a smirk on his lips.
"Oh shut up. Now let's go eat, I made your favorite"
"Ohhhh perfect" He said excited.
We got dressed in our pyjamas and sat at the table to eat.
"This is really good darlin' " He said with a full mouth.
"Thank you my love" I said looking at him.
"You know when you finished, you finished inside me" I said looking at him
"Well, do you want kids?"He asked
"I always wanted kids, especially yours"
I said looking at him with a smirk
"Good, cause I want your kids too"
He said with his cocky smirk.
How could I get this lucky?
"What?" He asked
"What do you mean?" I asked
"Why are you looking at me like that?" He asked
"Do I have something on my face?" He asked
"No it's just, I'm thinking how could I get this lucky having you as my husband" I said looking at him.
"Well, I'm the lucky one here, you are just so precious and so beautiful"
I blushed so hard at his words.
"Now I'm gonna wash the dishes and you are going to decide what we will watch" He said getting up, giving me a soft kiss on the lips.

..........................................

It's still raining outside.
We're watching "The Vampire Diaries".
We're now at the scene where Elena and Damon are kissing in the rain, they are so cute, if only we could do this.
"Look how romantic this is " I said looking at the TV.
Suddenly Bradley took my hand and lead me out the house.
"What are you doing?" I asked him, he then kissed me, I laughed.
"What" he said smiling.
"Nothing it's just, your mustache tickled me" I said looking at his eyes smiling like there's no tomorrow.
"I love you" He said smiling
"I love you too" I said smiling
"You know we will have to take a bath again" I said walking at the door of the house.
"Only if you join me" He said with a smile painted on his lips.
"If you insist" I said smiling

Now I'll give some Miles Teller to enjoy

I hope you enjoyedPlease don't forget to comment and vote

I hope you enjoyed
Please don't forget to comment and vote.
Lots of love 😘