Period Cramps- Natasha "Phoenix" Trace

455 words***

455 words***

Guys thank you so much for 6,76K reds and 93 votes. YOU GUYS ARE THE BEST!
I haven't written a chap for a while now so enjoy!!

Warnings: None, just fluff and sweet Nat

Y/n's Pov***

God I hate period, I don't think any woman in this world likes having her period, I mean it's totally fine when you're not nauseous, you don't have back pains, your tummy doesn't hurt and you don't have cramps.
So now I'm sitting in mine and Nat's bed wincing and moaning in pain because pain killers didn't work AT ALL.
Literally how can we women have our period and go to work, or school atc. and men are saying that being kicked in the balls hurts more?
HUH? HAVE THEY ACTUALLY HAD PERIOD? Doctors say that period cramps have the same pain as a heart attack, and some men are saying being kicked in the balls hurts more.
Well now I'm scrolling through TikTok looking at funny puppies, at least it makes me forget a little bit about the pain.

I was so amused by the videos, that I didn't hear the front door open and close.

"Y/n, sweetheartt"

Nat's Pov***

I enter mine and Y/n's home, as I close the door I take my shoes off.
"Y/n, sweetheartt" I call Y/n , while going in our bedroom.
I see her in our bed curled in a blanket watching puppies.
She looks up and sees me.
"Oh hii, darling, how was training today?" She asks me while smiling.
I walk close to our bed sit down and cover up with our blanket.
"It was good, the new guy Bob is a bit shy but that's all.
Well, you know Bagman.
OH and Brad did like 400 push ups? It was so fun you should have seen him" I said smiling remembering his face while doing the push ups
"How was your day baby?" I ask her as I lay down to her chest.
"It was fine, I got my period and I'm hurting like hell, but besides that everything was good" She said as she moaned in pain
"Are you really ok? Do you want some pain killers? Or hot tea?" I asked concerned about Y/n
"No, nothing's working, just cuddle with me please till we fall asleep, please"
"Okay baby, come here" I said hugging her.
I kissed her forehead to relax her.
After a while she had fallen asleep
"Goodnight sweetheart, I love you"
I said as I fell asleep not a while after Y/n.

Okay I know it's short but I'm tired.
I hope you liked it goodnight or good morning everyone.
Love you guysss ❤️❤️❤️