Broken Heart- Nick "Goose" Bradshaw

To make this clear Goose isn't married to Carole and doesn't hav Bradley.

807 words

How could he do this to me, after everything that we've been through.
I'm sitting at my 1972 Ford Bronco, crying because I found my boyfriend cheating on me with my sister.
How could they do this to me especially my sister, she was my best friend the one that I trusted with my heart.
But now, now they destroyed everything, my trust and most importantly they destroyed my heart.
While I was crying I heard a tap on the window, I opened the door.
It was Goose, my childhood bestfriend.
We were together in Flight School, we lost contact when he was sent with Maverick to Top Gun.
We met again after I was sent to Top Gun too.
I was and still am so deeply in love with him, I then turned around and closed the door behind me.
I then heard him say.
"What happend, who made tou cry?" He asked whipping me tears away and pulled me into his warm chest to hug me.
It feels safe.
"I found John cheating one with my sister.
How can they do this to me?
If he didn't want me why didn't he just break up with me, instead he cheated on me with my OWN FUCKING SISTER!" I said angrily, as more tears fell from my now puffy red eyes.
"Listen to me,
John is asshole that he cheated on you. You are the most beautiful, kind, smart, strong, funny and sexy woman that I know.
If you were my girlfriend I would NEVER cheat on you." He said as he grabbed he her cheek amd looked at her eyes with love and passion.
"Do you actually believe what you said?" She asked him, finally a with a smile painted on her lips.
"Of course I believe what I said you're the most beautiful woman in the world"
He said as he leaned down and kissed her.
The kiss was magical, Goose wrapped his hands around Y/n waist, while Y/n wrapped her hands around his neck.
She gently pulled his hair .
They then pulled away, slowly opened their eyes and looked one another.
"Wow" I said, feeling happier then ever. I looked at Goose waiting for him to say something.
"D-did I do something wrong?
You regret this don't you?
I should leave this was a wrong idea."He said moving away from me ready to leave. I grabbed his hand and stopped him.
"You did nothing wrong, everything was perfect.
And if I'm honest with you, I-I'm in love with you.
I have loved you since I met you." I said looking at his beautiful brown eyes.
"Are you for real?
Cause I'm in love with you too!"He said happily.
"Really?"
"Yes, really!"He said, kissing me again.
After some time we pulled away for air.
"Do you wanna get Ice cream?" I asked him.
"Yeah let's go!" He said as he opened the door for me to get in.
"Such a gentleman..." I said with a smirk on my face.
"What can I say, my momma raised me right."He said as he closed the door and moved to the passengers seat.
I started driving to our favorite Ice cream shop.
I parked the car and as always Goose opened my door.
"You know I could get used to this whole thing" I said looking at him.
"What thing?" He asked looking at me.
"You being a gentleman." I said smirking at him.
"Well you should, cause I will never stop being a gentleman." He said smiling at me.
We got in the Ice cream shop and we ordered our favorites Stracciatella and Pitsachio.
We got out the shop and walked down the beach, watching the sunset.
"Hey Nick?" I said looking at the sunset.
"Yes?" He said.
"Do you remember when we said that some day we would marry eachother and have a big family?" I asked him looking straight at his eyes.
"Yes I do." He said looking at me.
"Do you believe that's what's meant for us?" I asked him getting lost in his honey brown eyes.
"Yeah I do" He said.
"Why?" I asked him.
"Because I love you and you love me.
There's nothing we can do about it."He said lookimg at me grabbing my cheek kissing my lips gently and sweet.
As we pulled away I heard him say something.
"Y/n y/l/n, do you want to be my girlfriend?" He asked me excited.
"Yes! Nick Bradshaw YES!." I said happily

I hope you enjoyeddd

Now I'll give you some Goose to enjoy

Okay some Maverick too, That photo was from their audition

That photo was from their audition.
Aren't they cuteee???

Goodnight my lovesss
Please don't forget to comment and vote.
Lots of love 😘
xoxo 💋