chapter forty two

a/n: i hope you guys enjoy the new chapter!!!

**third person pov**

Aaron had been sitting at Ellie's bedside since she came out of the surgery. No one could get him to leave. He would constantly say that he needed to wait until her parents got here before he could even think about leaving.

Not that the team even thought of leaving the hospital until she opened her eyes again after losing consciousness on the way to the hospital.

There was a small crowd outside her room leaving all of the staff and patients know that there was someone important in that room. With each member of the team still in their clothes from before and of course the two officers guarding the entrance of the girls room.

It was ordered from Struass. She didn't want the team to have to be on high alert while worrying about one of their own.

JJ stood up from her chair and started to walk towards the reception area to get another coffee when she saw two parents come rushing to the reception desk out of the elevator, "Hi, we're looking for our daughter? Eleanor Lombardi?" the mother rushed out.

Ignoring her need for another coffee, JJ walked over towards the couple with a tight lipped smile, "Hi ma'am... I'm a friend of Ellie's." their heads spun towards her.

The man smiled at her, "You must be JJ, Eleanor has talked about you guys a lot." he spoke to the blonde girl.

Shock was all over JJ's face, she didn't think that her and Ellie were close enough for her to talk about her to her parents...

"Oh, yes I am. I can take you to her room. She's been out of surgery for about two hours now." Jennifer spoke while leading her friend's parents towards her hospital room.

When the team saw that their blonde team member was coming back with two other people they immediately knew that it was Ellie's parents.

Emily stood up and met them halfway in the middle of the hallway, "I'm so sorry... oh, my name is -" she was cut off by Ellie's dad, "Emily. She talked about all of you guys. Feel no need to introduce yourselves." he said to all of them.

While the rest of the people were greeting and offering their support for them and Ellie, Aaron noticed the commotion out of the room.

Glancing back at the unconscious girl, he was ready to stand up and walk out of the room to greet her parents but stopped when Ellie's mom walked into the room.

Aaron stood there and watched as his lover's mother looked over daughters body with an immense look of sadness on her face. It took a few seconds for him to gather the courage but then he cleared his throat, "Hi Ma'am, my name is Aaron. I-uhm guess you would call me her boyfriend." he tried to introduce himself.