ㅡChapter 6ㅡ

"Please. Stop moving."

"You promise me that you won't draw me drowned, huh!?"

"No..." He heaved a long sigh of despair, picking up his canvas. "I can draw other things you know? Go smile."

"I don't know how to smile on command. Make me laugh."

Seungcheol was sitting on a stool in front of the window. He discovered with joy and despair the profession of modeling, and one thing was certain, he was in no way going to continue in this career. Seungcheol was a boy who needed to run and exercise. Sitting for hours without moving just gave him a pain in the ass.

Having noticed that Jisoo had given up, Seungcheol looked away at the window. It had been snowing uncontrollably for a week. For Seungcheol, it felt like Christmas was coming. He was even already wearing, over his uniform, a hideous red jumper with bells. The landscapes around him had become black and white and watching the younger ones (as well as the older ones between exams) had become something pleasant. Seungcheol wondered every winter what it felt like to forget his obligations for 5 minutes and just go back to childhood while the snow melted.

"Jisooooo?"

"Hum?"

"I wanna build a snowman!"

Jisoo looked at him...somewhat surprised. His eyes widened as if his request had come at an inauspicious time. Definitely, Seungcheol loved his facial expressions, he chuckled.

"The way you frown at your canvas, you look like you're struggling. Let's get some fresh air." He tried to justify himself.

"You're right... I can't get anywhere. It's been a long time since I had an art block."

Pushing yet another sigh he finally put down his brush and got up to get a glass of water, leaving Seungcheol on his stool.

Leaning on the sink, the brunette let his gaze drift towards the window. His eyes and his mind left once again in this other dimension of his own. Not uttering a word, his full glass between his fingers, fingers of artists. Then he shook his head and put his drink in the sink.

"I hate snow." He said.

As soon as these words were spoken, Seungcheol descended from his perch and threw himself on the ground dramatically.

"Mr. Jisoo... You can't do this to me."

"Get up you're going to be covered in paint, you stupid."

"Go please! After it's the holidays, we won't be able to see each other, I'm going to be sad."

"Of course..." He said, rolling his eyes.

And without even giving him a look, the young painter walked gracefully towards the exit. He grabbed a coat as he passed and put it on.

Wrapped in his parka, a black cap placed on his head, his furry hood folded over, and the black mittens he had put on, Jisoo looked like a child in a hurry to go sledding. A small smile lit up his face as Seungcheol looked at him astonished.

"You come ?" He asked. "Hurry up before I change my mind."

And without waiting for Seungcheol to get up, he left the room.

⋇⋆✦⋆⋇  ⋇⋆✦⋆⋇

"Jisoo, what are you planning to do during this vacation?"

Despite the fact that Jisoo had confessed that he hated the snow, they had both found a quiet little corner, away from prying eyes, and had spent a good hour playing in the snow like two big children. . Covered in snow due to their snowball fight (Jisoo was also surprisingly very good at it), they threw themselves on the snow, exhausted. And they had been lying side by side for ten minutes now, staring at the gray sky.