ㅡChapter 7ㅡ

Sitting at the window, Seungcheol was reading a book. It was a story of a pirate and a princess he borrowed from the library under Jisoo's advice. The soft sun which announced the end of winter and spring return bathed the white pages where the text letters were engraved in black ink.

Suddenly, breaking the stillness and silence that had formed in the classroom, Jisoo at his side let out a small cry of pride. He had stood up, grabbed a tube of white paint that had rolled on the floor, and added with the help of his little finger a last touch of paint on the canvas. Then he moved aside and joined Seungcheol by hopping.

"Are you okay Jisoo?" Seungcheol asked him, closing his book to get up and stand at his side.

"I finished it, I just finished it!" The boy told him. His smile was brighter than ever.

Seungcheol's eyes slid to the canvas. He approached to see it more closely.

Standing in the middle of a field of multicolored flowers, Seungcheol seemed to be dancing on the canvas. Jisoo had drawn every feature of the sportsman's face to perfection. His eyes and hair were in a black that no one would soon forget. And his smile seemed to shine, bringing hope.

Seungcheol was pulled from his contemplation by a cold wind that rushed into the classroom without warning. He felt his hair stand on end and the cold tickle his face, slipping between the fabric of his clothes. It was still cool in this season of the year, the beautiful days had not yet arrived.

Convinced that he had closed all the windows, the boy turned around. And what was his surprise to see, installed where he was earlier, Jisoo sat on the windowsill, looking at him with such a sweet look, his smile still growing bigger and bigger.

Time seemed to have stopped between the two boys, both looked at each other, frozen. The more Seungcheol lost his gaze in Jisoo's, the more he felt like he was falling into a bottomless pit, like Alice falling into her wonderland. He couldn't take his eyes off his eyes, his heart beating and his cheeks heating up every time he saw this boy so passionate about what he did every second of his life.

But, his eyes had to leave Jisoo's for a few seconds, long enough for Seungcheol to notice the long red thread sliding across the floor. Jisoo raised his hand slowly, to look at it in more detail, doing this he let out a burst of laughter between his lips that came to fill the room and get lost in the walls.

Legends and tales come back to Seungcheol's head. Spinning in his mind, dancing with him. An image of his smiling mother appeared in front of him. Her long black hair fluttered in the wind. The meaning of the red thread, Seungcheol knew it.

His eyes followed this long red thread and retraced his path, impatient to see his end, to know to whom, Jisoo, the boy he loved, was promised. His eyes, his eyes which had lost their brilliance on seeing this thread, stopped on his own hand. His open hand, in which, at the end of the finger, was tied a knot formed of two loops, barely tight, a light thread of a carmine color, almost invisible.

Seungcheol raised his head, his mouth had opened in a small O which had something rather cute. Jisoo was watching him, still perched up there, his sneer still presents on his lips, his eyes that had disappeared under his smile.

Seungcheol came closer.

His two hands come gently to take the face of the brunette who was still looking at him, with the same expression. However, he saw a tinge of red on Jisoo's cheeks. He rested his forehead against his, not daring to break the silence, lest Jisoo walks away, and disappear.

"Jisoo... You..?"

"Yes."

Seungcheol raised his head. Jisoo hadn't hesitated for a second. He too was looking at him, with his cold eyes and his huge smile on his lips. He closed his eyes, resting his hand on Seungcheol's.

So Seungcheol brought his face closer and kissed this beautiful boy sitting there on the window. Their kiss was short but sweet. To be honest, Seungcheol had never kissed anyone before, he didn't really know how to go about it.

Jisoo descended from his perch, he laid his head on Seungcheol's neck. His arms had come to hug the body of the young athlete. Seungcheol responded to the hug shyly.

"You are adorable." Jisoo chuckled gently, curled up in his arms. "How not to fall in love with you Cheolly?"

Seungcheol was red, so red. He felt his cheeks burning and the butterflies in his stomach fluttering. He wanted to stay here forever and for this moment to never end.

"Ah.. I... Um.." he tried to answer. "It's me who..."

He didn't even have time to finish his sentence when the two boys heard the door to the room slam violently.

"Seungcheol! I finally found you! How did you come up with the idea to hide here?"

The two boys ended their hug but did not part. Seungcheol held Jisoo's hand tightly in his own as if letting go, the painter would disappear forever.

This pink-haired girl who had been so annoying since the beginning of the year had once again chosen to arrive at the worst possible moment. Seungcheol had enough, he was fed up with her hair color which he found indigestible, he was fed up with her little voice which was squealing all the time, he was fed up with her spreading all over his body on him at all times.

Seungcheol was fed up.

"Anyway! That's not the point Seungcheol! We need you now!"

The boy wondered if the young girl was serious or if it was just a way to make him come with her to a place he didn't want.

He glanced at Jisoo, who nodded to him that maybe he should go. The girl's eyebrows were furrowed.

So, with regret, Seungcheol let go of his beloved's hand and ran after the girl.

⋇⋆✦⋆⋇  ⋇⋆✦⋆⋇

Author note: I. FREAKING. LOVE. CHEOLSOO.
My favorite chapter so far (hum no maybe the Epilogues are so grrrrrrr too UwU)
ANYWAY! I DIDN'T FORGET TO POST >:D

Hope you guys still like this story UwU
See y'all tomorrow!

Cheolsoo of the day :