chapter 3

"I don't think the party is here."

A deep voice interrupts Gabriella's silent thoughts. A very familiar voice, that she heard before. Her head snaps so fast to the familiar deep voice- him. It was him. Tall dude from the dorm room interaction- with deep voice and onyx eyes. The one that she stared at like he was in a trance. Zack October, Sofie's older brother. The handsome male.

The male stood by the balcony's sliding door , his side leans against the door with a plastic red cup in his hand that holds liquid. He was looking at her with a brow raised as he watched her sip onto her mango juice. Like it was a favourite, which it was.

"Yeppie!" She squeaks- her eyes widening at the own high pitched voice and bursts into a fit of giggles. She points inside to the room. "The paaaaarty is insideeeee!" She squeals and throws her arms up in the air, in a playful manner. "I know that." The male spoke, his brows furrowing unknowingly, finding Gabriella very naive. But he found her weirdly cute.

The onyx eyes she remembers- yep, the picture frame. The boy at the end with a cold face. The male steps forward, his feet taking him to the couch where Gabriella sat. And takes a seat next to her, his legs naturally that spreads open. Man spread.

Gabriella's eyes roams down to his thighs- wow. It was all she could think of. The male wore a black ripped jean, along with his black long sleeve collar shirt and tops it off with a good looking black leather jacket. His accessories as Kruger rings and a silver thick chain finishing off his outfit look.

"So... what are you doing on my balcony?" The male asked as he raises a brow, looking down and her. Even thought they were sitting, she was smaller between the two of them. Just before he turned his head forward to look over to the city view, Gabriella responded. "Yours?" She says, dumfounded.

"Yes mine."

The male said rolling his eyes.

"Well- i-i was getting hooooooooot and my feet just took me hereeee." She says with the ending as she drags the words dramatically and sighs heavily.

He smells so good. Gabriella's head went berserk.

Her lips betrays her and the male speaks. "So?"

"So I came for fresh aaaaaaaaairrr!" She drags dramatically once again and the male sighs shaking his head at the playful girl.

"Can you stop doing that?" Zack looks at her with a very irritated face expression, but Gabriella was too tipsy to even care about what was even going on right now. Or even the talk that was happening.

"What?" She asks, nonchalantly.

"Dragging your words like a two year old..." He rolls his eyes and she looks at him and gasps

"I'm not two!" She defends immediately as she gasps again, and Zack shakes his head at the playful eyes and looks ahead at the city view, not even wanting to look at the girl who was too naive.

"You are." He says with a shrug before sipping onto his alcohol.

"Am not." She defends, attempting to look strong.

"You are." He chuckles.

"Am not." She defends with a pout.

"A cute two year old one, yes."

And the butterflies forms. In her stomach, as well as his stomach. Because it just slipped out of his mouth, like he didn't have control. And Gabriella clearly heard it, but she felt happy and she didn't know why.

The silence speaks loud after none of the two had said word after Zack just said it.

"So..... Sofie and Alex disappeared a-and they said they won't leave my side. But they got dragged away by their friends." She says, her bottom lip being push out as she pouts. She tries to make conversation, letting go of the awkwardness. She didn't like that.