7

the black phone cast gc

@masonn : everyone getting ready 4 the interview

@maddymcgraw : yea, who's all ur guys partners ?
@maddymcgraw : how you feeling abt ur partner, y/nnnnnnn

@itsy/nnnn : wait what?
@itsy/nnnn : i didn't get an email about an interview???

@cazarezmikey : welll
@cazarezmikey : we r partners 4 an interview abt the black phone :))

@BanksRepta : seriously , howd u not know 😭
@BanksRepta : tristan did you forget to tell her

@tristan : yea
@tristan : IM SORRY

@cazarezmikey : i knew it, thought she'd be more excited

@itsy/nnnn : and this is seriously not a joke?
@itsy/nnnn : what time is it at?

@notvance7227brady : oh it's in 1 hour , at 8 PM

@itsy/nnnn : well i am happy it is mikey
@itsy/nnnn : see you guys when i'm ready then!

@masonn : mikey's heart rn : 〽️

- -

you and mikey stepped onto the stage and sat down on the comfortable chairs set up specifically for you guys. your interview was around 8:30, which was second after brady and tristan. "welcome, mikey and y/n!" the interviewer said. "my name is michelle, i'll be interviewing you both. now how about this, how long did it take to film the entire thing?"

"ah, about two years." you said. "two years and a half to be specific." miguel followed with a loopy smile at you.

"ookay yes, and what was each of your favorite parts to film!" you and mikey looked at eachother, you let mikey speak first. "well, i'd say our hug before robin went missing. it was a cool part of the movie, yk it showed how important robins and y/c/n (your character name) friendship was to eachother." he smiled at the reporter, then at the audience; who were cheering.

your face turned red, "that was mine too," you spoke in a shaky voice. "as well as when y/c/n found finney but no robin. it was a pretty emotional scene, i gave it my all."

"a truly, truly stunning performance of both of you!" Michele said, more like yelled. "now a little on your personal lives, if you don't mind, are you two dating?" the crowd all screeched, one yelled "YES!!"

"i've seen your instagram posts about eachother, we all have, it's a question rumoring among all of you fans! we'd love to know." miguel leaned and smiled at the audience, and lowly said a "not yet."

the crowd went extremely crazy.

you turned red and covered your face, the interview and miguel laughed: not in a mean way, but just for the situation.

- -

@itsy/nnnn :

caption :

thanks to everyone who camee it was so fun being ur partnerrr <3  @cazarezmikey
- -
1.33 M likes
    4 comments

comments :

📌Pinned by creator
@cazarezmikey : it was cute seeing ur face turn red

     → @itsy/nnnn : it was cute when you suggested we should date

     → @masonn :  HOOOEJWYSYSGD SHIT

     → @maddymcgraw : ITS HAPPENINGGG