11

sunday
5 : 21 PM
-
-

everyone had just arrived to the party. the last to arrive being bruce. everyone brought dozens of junk food and alcohol.

" wow. that is so not fair." banks said, crossing his arms and side eyeing brady, "dude, your not having any." he said.

maddy pulled out another bottle and handed it to brady. "your not either maddy!" bruce spoke up. "honestly, this shit doesn't even taste all that great"

maddy rolled her eyes. "i was just grabbing the drinks for everyone. anyways, where is y/n?"

"i think she was in the bathroom?"- jacob said, peeking around the corner up the stairs. y/n and miguel came down the stairs, bottles in hand laughing and giggling.

bruce raised an eyebrow. "and what were you two doing?" maddy interrupted, taking a large drink from her alcohol bottle followed by an exaggerated laugh.

"lightweight.." y/n murmured. "what the fuck-" brady said, snatching the bottle. "you know what- fuck it." he shoved his half emptied bottle into banks hands and went for a new one.

"i bet they were fucking." maddy said, giggling. y/n rolled her eyes. followed by a sarcastic, "of course we were, what else would we be doing?!" from mikey.

-
-
sunday
10 : 34 PM

by now, most everyone was drunk and had at least two bottles minimum. there were few people who weren't totally shitfaced, being banks, brady, and jacob.

y/n and mikey sat on a couch, laughing and talking. their conversations consisted of stupid shit, like "what would u do if wings grew out of ur asshole and ur tits were substituted for makeup brushes?" or either hella deep stuff.

" isn't it weird we haven't like.. kissed before?" miguel spoke up after a long period of silence.

"i mean.. yea i guess. like, you act like your all in love with me but you've never tried to kiss me or anything." he looked at y/n. if only she knew.

y/n looked back at him, moving her body with her. she laughed, "maybe ill be the one to do it then." she gave a quick kiss, but still took some of her time. pulling away she smiled at him.

miguel moved his body to face her, and leaned in again to have a more passionate make out. (ewwey 🙄🤮/j)

something felt right when they kissed. but they were just drunk, right?