15

PMs with mikey

mikey: u fr not remember anything from last night?

y/n: no lmao

mikey: aww i wish you'd remember
mikey: i wanted to know if i was a good kisser or not

y/n: dude mikey shut up
y/n: meant nothing we were drunk

mikey: lets make it mean sm next time

y/n: wtfff mikeyy 😭😭

mikey: im playin
mikey: but i liked it y/n
mikey: we should try again
mikey: yk
mikey: now that were not drunk
read

--

miguel stared at his screen disappointed at what his response was. "read" read. read?? he was worried that he had just fucked up and jumped the gun, and now he wanted a real gun to shoot his stupid ass. too worried it took 3 whole minutes of y/n knocking on his door for him to finally notice and answer it.

"oh y/n heyy" he paused for a moment. "you actually gonna accept my offer this time?" y/n hid her face before finally making eye contact and speaking.

"just wanna make sure you KNOW im a good fucking kisser." she pulled him down to her height by his shirts collar and kissed him.

miguel put his hands around her waste and y/n put her arms folded around his neck. it was almost about to reach... another level until there was a bright flash for a moment.

the two immediately pulled away and saw a blur run away giggling. realizing now what had just happened, someone (not sure who yet) had a fucking photo of them passionately making out. they were screwed.

"fuck."