First Night

(Y/N) followed Tori up to her bedroom. She opened the door and led him inside.

Tori: "Alright (Y/N), we don't have a spare room for you, so you gotta sleep with me, don't get the wrong idea"

(Y/N): "Alright"

Tori: "From now on you will call me ma'am and only ma,am I now your boss and you are now my slave"

(Y/N): "I'm sorry what?"

Tori grabbed some kind of bracelet and wrapped it around (Y/N)'s arm. (Y/N) tried to take it off but it was stuck to his arm.

Tori: "Don't try, It's stuck on you"

(Y/N): "Y-Y-You're c-crazy!"

(Y/N) soon got zapped by what seemed to be nothing.

(Y/N): "Wha-"

Tori: "Each time you piss me off, I zap you"

(Y/N): "Anything else I gotta know"

Tori: "Well if you make me cry then I'll get one of the girls to shoot your head clean off, you know, the basics"

(Y/N): "Alright, anything else?"

Tori: "Uhhh, you know the basic school rules, don't be a d*ck stuff like that"

(Y/N): "Ok"

Tori: "Alright, go do whatever I guess"

(Y/N): "Alright"

(Y/N) sat in the bed contemplating what he had done. He sat there for the entire day, that day turned to night. Tori walked into the room.

Tori: "Alright (Y/N) it's time for bed"

(Y/N): "Alright"

Tori and (Y/N) got in the bed and just laid there. (Y/N) soon grabbed Tori's hand.

Tori: "H-Huh? What are you doing?"

(Y/N): "Nothing"

Tori: "Then why are you holding my hand? I'm not interested in you"

(Y/N): "Well if you're not let's see how long you last"

Tori: "O-Ok then"

-Timeskip-

Tori soon caved in and started to snuggle up with (Y/N). She then took off his bracelet.

(Y/N): "Told ya"

Tori: "Yeah, Yeah, I'm your girlfriend now"