Chapter 14

1459 words

After Isis left, I was thinking deeply about my revenge.

But how can I get revenge?

I looked at my hand, it was so white, soft, and weak.

A pair of seven-year-old hands is so useless.

If I leave out the identity of the so-called “empire”, what power do I have for me to accomplish these things?

When I was only seven years old, I was so weak.

I couldn’t help squeezing my hands.

Therefore, I must master the power of the elves, because that is the only hole card left to me by God.

I followed the downhill path to the Imperial Palace. From a distance, the maids in the Imperial Palace came and went as if they were busy with something.

“What’s going on?” I asked the maid and guard around me suspiciously. They all shook their heads and said they didn’t know.

I go to the hillside to read a book every afternoon. This is something everyone in the palace knows.

So it’s not because of my absence that I was looking for.

“So,”

“Is anyone come to visit the palace?”

I always come down from the hillside at a fixed time every day, so it’s probably a good time to see me.

My guess is correct.

As soon as I entered the palace, the maids told me happily.

“Your Royal Highness! You came back!”

“Is there a problem?”

“The empress visited, and she is waiting for you inside.”

My eyes went round suddenly.

Mother?

I was a little surprised because she came to me without notice this time.

But her sudden arrival also made me feel very happy, and soon I was taken to the reception room.

Opening the door, it turned out to be the mother.

“mom!”

I threw into my mother’s arms very excited.

The restless heart because of thinking about revenge also calmed down with the faint lavender fragrance in the room.

Mom smiled softly and patted me on the back.

“I’m back, Aisha.”

“Mom, how are you doing during this time?”

I greeted my mother naturally in an adult tone.

Seeing this scene, someone must think I must have not seen my mother for a long time.

In fact, we only met three or four days ago.

But I have a reason for this.

After my mother, whom I saw every day, was too busy to take care of me because of the empress’s work, I felt that my mother was taken away.

Mom gently stroked my hair.

“I heard the maids say that you always study in the library.”

“Well, reading makes me very happy, I like it very much.” I replied grinning.

The mother also smiled and said, “I am proud to have such a studious daughter.”

My mother has been busy arranging for a major event to be held in the palace recently the “spring festival”.