Chapter 19

1782 words

I’ve just heard how great the Elve King is.

However, if it is possible to sign a contract with the Elve King….

If it is possible to make a contract with a spirit revered as a god, revenge on the Edenberg Empire would be possible.

In the book ‘The History of the Elve’, it was written that the elve that made a contract with a human did its best to grant the contractor’s wishes in return for staying in this real world.

‘Please, please’

I was eager for Lu to respond positively.

Sadly, however, Lu shook her head.

“From my point of view, I think you may be limited to the higher elves.”

“What? Uh, Why?”

Lu gave a simple answer.

“It’s because of the mana.”

“….. mana?”

The unexpected answer left me speechless.

“Yes. No matter how large the bowl is, if there is not enough water, you cannot summon elves. Because that is the rule of the spirit world. I don’t know if the master’s mana increases as she gets older, but I think it is.”

Her reply made me droop in an instant.

Still, I couldn’t get rid of the lingering feelings, so I asked her back.

“…… even if you use the power of Mana Stone when summoning elves? Is that not enough?”

“The Mana Stones are just assistants. Basically, they can’t help you break the limits of the elves.”

Lu replied firmly.

‘but…..’

I can’t simply summon an elve like that.

But, perhaps because I was expecting a little in my heart, I became more gloomy than I thought.

‘Luminas….’

I pondered.

The God of Light.

As I’ve said before, reborn after terrible days in the dark, I have come to love the light very much.

To be precise, if you go into a dark and narrow place, your trauma will be revived.

So I’ve always been looking for a place with good light.

Even when I became the princess of the Elmir Empire and changed my religion to the god of light, I did not feel that much.

Because the existence of light was just good.

But the god I’ve known so far, it wasn’t actually God.

Besides, he was the king of the elves that always existed by my side

For some reason, he felt friendly.

As if he’s always been there for me.

I put my chin up and imagined Luminas.

Meanwhile, I suddenly thought about the Spring Festival.

As Lu said, isn’t the Spring Festival actually a prayer for the God of Light?

At the same time, I remembered my mother’s agony because she didn’t have enough events to hold at the Spring Festival.

‘Can’t I help my mother, by any chance?’