╰┈➤ 𝙖 𝙣𝙤𝙩𝙚

𝙀𝘿𝙄𝙏𝙀𝘿  !

(16.09.2022)

my exams are now complete, so i'm getting back into writing

keeping the few headcanons i wrote for this book during that time :)

ೃ⁀➷   on august 13th, [y/n] tells emma of her past with the haitani brothers

ೃ⁀➷ on august 13th, [y/n] tells emma of her past with the haitani brothers. it's stated that they saved her when she was getting jumped and that after, she would follow them around.

it is also brushed over on august 3rd that shinichiro and 'others' taught [y/n] how to fight. those others are the brothers.

ೃ⁀➷ another small detailed added in the august 3rd chapter was that [y/n] is called mikey's 'left-hand'. this was purposeful.

right hand man, who would be draken, is the very important assistant. in contrast, the left hand is seen as 'the downfall'. [y/n] is mikey's biggest weakness.

ೃ⁀➷ on october 25th, baji and [y/n] are seen watching a horror movie. this is something that the two bonded over when they were younger – first stealing shinichiro's horror movie disks when they went over to mikey's place.

draken would also join them on their horror movie nights, as well as kazutora before he was sent to juvie.

one time, mikey wanted to join them to see what they were always talking about. just one watch of the 2002 'the ring', and he was done joining the four of them.

ೃ⁀➷ since [y/n] is seen tending to toman's wounds, i could also see her doing things like giving them advice on beauty care, such as hair.

[y/n] definitely gives baji hair masks, and get draken on the good shampoo/conditioner brands.

[y/n] would also be in the bathroom giving them trims and helping them dye their hair. a side hustler of hair dressing, pretty much.

ೃ⁀➷ luna 100% sees [y/n] as an older sister figure. highkey, luna is also a mastermind shipper.

ೃ⁀➷ the secret mitsuya had that luna knew, stated on the august 28th chapter, was his crush on [y/n].

the secret, well, luna had called mistuya out during one of his daily rants about his day. he slipped up, calling [y/n] pretty and 'girlfriend' material when she came and visited him at his sewing club after school.

luna hasn't ever let that one go since.

ೃ⁀➷ [y/n] would also be one of the people baji goes to for study sessions. it's also how she and chifuyu met – one afternoon, baji and chifuyu were walking home, [y/n] came around earlier for the study session and crossed paths with them.

that afternoon, the three of them studied together, and later became a study trio. [y/n] and chifuyu united to improve baji's grades.

ೃ⁀➷ a main form of affection the toman founders show [y/n] is having their arm over her shoulder.

ೃ⁀➷ [b/n]'s hero is baji – although [y/n] doesn't know, baji one time saved [b/n] from a group of bullies.