"Memories of a new life pt.2"

('Thinking')

"Speaking"

"Current day speaking"

~~~~~~~~Izuku POV~~~~~~~~

('Pyrrha....... just asked me to the dance? This can't be real...... Nora must have accidentally hit me over the head again. Maybe yang tackled me from behind again and slammed me into a wall and this is the resulting concussion messing with my brain.')

"No, Izuku. Nora didn't throw anything nor did yang tackle you. Both are currently in Ozpin's office after Yang decided it be fun to poke the bear and tell Nora that pancakes are inferior to waffles. You can guess how that ended."

('Curse my stupid muttering habit!')

"Aww... I think its super cute though, just like the rest of you. Anyways, so what do you think? Want to go with me to the dance?"

"I-I-..........y-yes."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"That seems like a lackluster way to answer her Izu."

"Shut-up Kachan, she caught me completely off guard ok? I mean I still wasn't completely used to how open people are in america yet. I'd didn't think she'd just straight up ask me. Especially since the others were trying to appeal to me to ask them out instead.... Honestly looking back now, thats probably why I ended up saying yes to her. Because she was different than the rest, not that ruby and the others are bad girls. Its just that I didn't have that connection with them that I felt with Pyrrha.... the only other time I felt that way was with Momo........."

"Izu.........."

"........We're getting off topic, back to the story."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~Izuku Pov/Lunchroom~~~~~~~~~

"WHAT THE HELL?!" "CAN'T BELIEVE YOU'VE DONE THIS?!" "JUST HOW DID PYRRHA GET THROUGH THAT THICK SKULL OF HIS?!" "THATS NOT FAIR! I WANTED TO DANCE WITH IZUKU!"

('Well someone let Blake out of the bag. I swear to all that is holy if Jaune ratted me out I'll make him wear a dress to the dance!') I thought to myself as I heard the screeching coming from RWBY at our usual table. Luckily for me I hadn't been spotted and I intend to keep it that way.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Wait.... why did you say let blake out of the bag? Doesn't it go 'let the cat out of the bag'?"

"Yeah, its because of a few things. First her bow, it makes it look like she has cat ears. second, she has super quiet footsteps. You never hear her coming, she hates dogs, she takes naps in the weirdest places and finally she has an unnatural love of all things seafood. Needlesss to say it became a running joke among us that she is part cat."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I watched from a safe distance as my bandmates confronted Pyrrha. Who was unfazed by their outburst.

('Well at least it can't get worse.')

')