THREE

"zu-zu, come on! let me meet your classmates!" y/n whines on the phone.

"i have to ask aizawa sensei if you can come over to the dorms first." the green haired boy stated.

y/n and midoryia were on the phone together, just having a small catchup since their first meeting after a while.

the h/c haired girl was just laying in her bed during the phone call, since her mom was home.
the outer layer of her skin of the tattoo has healed, so she was able to do most stuff. in addition to that, her mom haven't found out about the tattoo yet.

on the other side of the phone call, midoryia was in his dorm room. he was sitting on his desk and doing his homework.

"you know kacchan is my classmate, right?" izuku told the person on the other side of his phone.

"obviously i know that. don't worry, i hung out with him like two weeks ago. i even text him!" y/n exclaims.

"that's why he was in a rush to leave class. i'm surprise he was able to deal with you." izuku smirks.

"WHAT IS THAT SUPPOSE TO MEAN?" y/n yelled.

"i was just joking y/n!" midoryia laughed at his friends outburst.

"you better be joking or i'm going to burn you into cook broccoli." y/n huffed.

"you kinda sound like kacchan."

"NO I DO NOT!" y/n retaliated, "thats so mean; comparing me to tsuki."

"you're right, that is so mean." midoryia sarcastically stated.

"i have to go zu-zu! my mom is going to kill me if i'm not asleep right now." y/n shuttered, thinking the rath of her mother.

he giggled, "okay, i'll let you know if you can come by my dorms tomorrow!"

she smiled. they both said their good nights and hung up on the phone.

y/n switched her position in bed, and laid on her right side. she was actually happy. she was building her friendship with her best friend, and even reconnecting with bakugo despite what happened in middle school.

dying was the last thing on her mind even though she was breathing into her oxygen mask.

。・:*:・゚★,。・:*:・゚☆   。・:*:・゚★,。・:*:・゚☆

"why the hell is the door so big?" y/n mutters to herself.

she knocks on the door and heard some commotion on the other side. she can clearly hear what they are saying.

"who's knocking on the door?"

"kaminari go get the door."

the door opened, and it revealed a blonde with spiky hair with little black accents with it. he was wearing some casual clothing: sweatpants and white t-shirt.

"you're so hot! who are you?" he questioned.

"um, i'm y/n?" she answered, but made it sound like a question.

then, a whole crowd showed up and starting to ask her questions.

"what's your quirk?"

"how old are you?"

"are you single?"

"FLAMES WHAT ARE YOU DOING HERE?"

she already knew who that is from the yelling and the nickname given to her. she let out a breath of relief that at least someone is going to save her from this awkward interaction.