TWO

"so, whyd you want to meet up?" y/n asked, sipping her ice coffee.

the spiky friend and y/n was sitting in a coffee shop before his school started. she honestly didn't want to wake up this early, but she needs to at least see tsuki once. she would never know when's the next time she's going to see him.

"i mean you texted me while i was hanging out with izuku from like 2 nights ago, so you definitely knew he was with me." y/n conducted.

"can you stop with your shitty analysis, you're acting like that damm nerd." bakugo complained.

"ah, he speaks!" she exclaimed, "again, why did you want to meet up? i mean you never really ask me to meet up with you unless your mom wants to see me."

"why?" he plainly asked.

y/n tilted her head in confusion, "what do you mean why?"

"why did you accept my offer to meet up? Especially since it's 8 in the morning." he specified.

the sick girl was just wearing her pajamas from last night and brought a little book bag with her so she can carry around her stuff. her mom doesn't know she's out this early in the morning since she doesn't come back from work till 10 am. this was just convenient for her. on the other hand, her friend was wearing his school uniform since he has to go to school right away.

she mouthed an 'oh' on her mouth, "well, there's nothing wrong reconnecting with an old friend, right?"

"an old friend?" bakugo questioned.

bakugo knew he did bad stuff during his middle school years. it's something he's not proud of. one of the things he did regret the most was disconnecting with his former best friend.

"i mean we used to be like tight." y/n crossed her fingers, "and then puberty and middle school happened yada yada. you know the story."

"but i thought-"

"you thought i hated you? i mean yeah for a bit, but i got over it." she cuts him off.

"can you stop cutting me off!" he shouted at her.

y/n laughed, "same old tsuki. always yelling at 8 in the morning."

she checked her phone and noticed it was not 8 anymore, but it was 8:30, "what time does school start for you?"

"8:35. why?"

"sorry to cut it short but school starts in 5 minutes for you." she bluntly replies.

"HUH?" he shouted, standing up from his seat and checking his phone.

"gotta run quick if you don't want to be late." y/n smirked, making him more pissed off.

"SHUT UP FLAMEY!" he yelled and ran off to school. all y/n did was laugh and waved while he was running.

katsuki bakugo arrived at school just in time, but that doesn't mean his classmates didn't notice that he came running into the school.

"yo bakubro! why are you so late?" the red head questioned his best friend.

"NONE OF YOUR DAMM BUSINESS SHITTY HAIR!" he yelled and sat down in his seat.

everyone knew to mind their own business after him yelling at kirishima, so they all went back doing their previous conversations before their teacher arrived.

class started for the teen. aizawa was just going on with his boring lecture. usually, bakugo would be paying attention and writing notes, but his mind in a different place.

he's thinking of the interaction he had with his old friend earlier. he is mostly surprised on how she still sees him as a friend since everything that happened in middle school.