Prologue

Five Years Before Wardenclyfee
*Grayson's POV*
"Is there anything else you need, Your Majesty?" The Horror, Linda, asked. She and living dead, Betsy, were at the foot of my bed with kind smiles. I sat on my bed, my swollen belly poking out of the blankets.

There were many bags of candy and chips around me, some of the food spilling out onto the bed. I was currently eating a chocolate bar with some of it smudged on my face. "No, you two may go," I said, covering my mouth.

The two nodded before leaving my room. "You seem to be enjoying yourself." I turned my head to see Slappy standing there with an amused grin on his face. "Oh, fuck off," I said as I playfully rolled my eyes.

"You're lucky you're pregnant, Gray," Slappy said as he walked towards me. "Cuz I would've punished you for cursing at me~" "It wouldn't really matter since I've cursed at you before. Especially in bed~" I smirked.

Slappy then leaned over and kissed me softly. When we pulled away, I felt our baby kick. I smiled warmly, looking down at my stomach. "She kicked again?" Slappy asked, looking down at my stomach too.

"Yep, she's a very strong kicker," I replied, caressing my belly softly. "She's going to be so strong just like her papa." I giggled as Slappy leaned down to kiss my belly gently. "I can't wait to meet her."

"I know. I can't wait either," I said. "She can come any day now." "That's what worries me," Slappy said, drawing small circles on my belly. "This is your first pregnancy and I don't want anything bad to happen to you."

I smiled reassuringly at him before taking his hand into mine. "I know you're worried, Slappy. I am too, but nothing will happen. I'm sure you'll make sure of that." Slappy chuckled a bit before placing a kiss on my forehead.

"Get some rest. I'll clean up your little mess and after, I'll cuddle with you all night." "Alright, sweetheart."

Later That Night
*11:45 PM*
I woke up in the middle of the night, feeling another contraction in my belly. I quietly groaned in discomfort as I felt Slappy's arms tighten around me.

"Slappy... Slappy..." I whispered, trying to wake him up. He groaned before burying his face into my neck. I rolled my eyes at him before gasping softly. I then felt something leak down my... ya know...

My eyes widened in horror as I realized what was going on. I was going into labor... "Slappy... Slappy..!" I finally shook him awake as my belly started to hurt. "What, what? Are you okay?" Slappy asked.

"No, I'm not okay!" I yelled. "I'm going into fucking labor!" After I said that, Slappy stayed silent for a bit. He then asked, "..... Um..... What...?" I growled before cradling my stomach in pain. "Just get Madam Doom, would ya!"

He nodded before getting out of bed and rushing to get Madam Doom. I continued to yelp in pain as I sat there going through my first ever labor. Eventually, Slappy entered the room with Madam Doom besides him.

"Alright, just remain calm, Your Majesty," She said as she kneeled down in front of the bed. "We're going to get this baby out of you." "Hey, what's going on in here?" I heard Cody asked before Slappy shooed him out.

"Everyone out, except for King Slappy!" Madam Doom ordered. "Queen Grayson doesn't need a crowd watching him give birth!" "Wait, Grayson's giving birth?!" Will asked in surprise. "Yes! Now, leave us be!"

I cried in absolute pain as Madam Doom kept on encouraging me to push harder. "You're almost there, Queen Grayson! Just a few more pushes!" I yelped again and tighten my grip on Slappy's hand.

"D-darling, could you please loosen your grip..? You're kinda crushing my hand..." I whipped my head towards Slappy, my eyes glowing a brighter blue. "Oh, yeah?! You try going through fucking labor! You're the reason why this happened!"

"Hey! You literally begged me to get you pregnant, saying you were ready!" "Whatev-Ahh!" "One more push, Queen Grayson!" I gave it my all and used the last bit of energy I had to give one final push. I let go of Slappy's hand, which he was relieved about, before hearing the soft cries of a newborn baby.

I picked my head up to see Madam Doom wrapping up a baby in a soft black blanket. She looked up at me and smiled before handing me my baby. I carefully cradled her as Slappy and I looked at her.

She had Slappy's hair color and my skin and eye color. She also had freckles, which made her look even more adorable. She also had small dimples. She whined softly as she held up a little hand to Slappy. He took it into his and smiled softly at her.

"She's very beautiful, Your Majesty," Madam Doom said. "Thank you, Madam Doom. We really appreciate you helping me," I replied. "The pleasure is all mine, Queen Grayson. It was an honor to deliver your first child."

I smiled before looking down at my daughter and gently kissing her on the forehead. "Aww, she's so cute!" Cody said as he and some of the others entered the room. "What are you guys going to name her?" Mantis asked.

"We haven't really thought of names, have we?" I asked, turning to Slappy. He shook his head before saying, "Roxanne." "Roxanne... I love it." "Roxanne Wood," Slappy said. "That has a nice ring to it." "It really does..."

We both smiled before looking down at our Roxanne, who had a cute little smile on her face. This was going to be one hell of a ride.