Chapter 4

*Grayson's POV*
I tumbled to the ground, scratching my delicate porcelain. I looked up to see the kids' car drive away. With my little Roxy trapped inside. I screamed as I punched the ground, cracking the concrete.

"Those kids are going to fucking pay!" I yelled. "Don't worry, Gray. We're going to get her back." I turned my head to see Slappy standing over me. "How? Those kids took her," I said. "Oh, you seemed to have forgotten. I always have tricks up my sleeve..."

Timeskip/Roxanne's POV
I was seated at the table with the other three as Sarah read an article about the Madison, Delaware incident. The one my dads caused. "A mysterious disturbance recently took place in the town of Madison, Delaware," Sarah read from the article.

"Neighborhoods were ravaged and the high school destroyed. An FBI spokesman said unusual weather patterns were to blame, but there were rumors of a cover-up for something far stranger. Sightings of giant insects, Abominable Snowmen, and even..."

She paused, just staring at the screen. "Yeah?" I asked amusingly. "...an evil ventriloquist dummy and porcelain doll." "Oh, we're so dead," Sonny said. "Creatures believed to come alive from the original manuscripts of horror author R.L. Stine," Sarah read.

"The book," Sonny said, turning to Sam. "What book?" "The book my dads and I came from," I said. "Yeah. So, in that abandoned house, we found this old locked-up book," Sonny explained. "And when we unlocked it, that's when Slappy, Grayson, and Roxy appeared."

"Yeah, but Tommy Madigan took it from us," Sam said. "Well, how do you know the book was written by R.L. Stine?" Sarah asked. "Wait a second." Sonny then took the computer and read the rest of the article.

"From 1979 to 1985, legendary horror author R.L. Stine lived in Wardenclyffe, New York." "Oh, Grandpa lived here?" I asked, looking at the screen. "That's not good," Sam said. "Stine started his writing career with a since-unpublished novel titled Haunted Halloween, a tale of a demonic dummy and doll who set out to create a family of their own by..."

"By...? By what?" Sarah asked. "By bringing Halloween to life," Sonny said. "Really? Yay!!" That meant I was able to see the rest of my family again! I didn't even care about the looks the three gave me. I already know I'm crazy. I'm Slappy's daughter, what do they expect?

Meanwhile with Roxy's dads
*Grayson's POV*
Slappy and I stood in front of a store with a banner that said "Halloween Clearance Sale." "Oh, Halloween has always been my favorite," I said. "Roxy would have loved to see all the decorations."

I sighed, remembering my baby was with those pesky teens. I felt Slappy put his hand on my shoulder before saying, "Don't worry, Darling. We'll get our Roxy back." I smiled as he took my hand into his and walked me inside the store.

We sped past the employee and walked over to the Halloween aisle. It was filled with beautiful decorations and costumes. Perfect for our family. "Hello, old friends," Slappy said to the masks of Will and Tenzin. "If those kids don't want us to be a part of their family, we'll raise one of our own."

Slappy lifted my hand and kissed the back of it. I giggled, blushing cherry red. "Karru marri odonna loma molonu karrano." The lights then started to flash before turning off completely.

I giggled and clapped my hands in delight, Slappy giving me an amused smile. The decorations and costumes then came to life.

(A/N: I'm not good with describing scenes where multiple things are happening at once so watch this video instead)

"Oh, Tenzin, are you alright?" I asked worryingly. "I'm fine, Boss..." Tenzin said, rubbing his head. A bat then flew down and nuzzled my nose. I giggled at the ticklish sensation. "Wait, where's Roxy?" Cody asked. Remember him? Hopefully, you do.

I then became sad. Out of nowhere, tears started prickling my eyes. "Oh, my poor Roxy..!" I then hugged Slappy as tears started streaming down my face. "There, there," Slappy cooed softly.

"What happened?" Will asked. "Three stupid teens kidnapped her," Slappy said. I heard gasps and "What?!"s. "Oh, Roxy... She must be so scared!" "Don't worry, Sweetheart, we'll get her back. Right, guys?"

"Of course!" Cody said. "We'll get her back, Your Majesty," one of the witches said. "See, Gray? Our family will get our daughter back," Slappy said. "Promise?" I asked tearfully. "Promise." He then kissed me, making me smile. We then heard footsteps.

We turned around and saw the employee from earlier. He looked terrified and confused about all the monsters in front of him. "Trick or treat," Slappy said. He then used his telekinesis to slap the Haunted Mask onto his face.

I giggled at his struggling as the mask turned him into a goblin-like monster. He then looked up at us. Slappy pecked my cheek before walking up to him. He laughed before saying, "Welcome to the family, Walter."

"Serving families is what I do. Hehehe," Walter said, standing back up. "Well, I think you'll do just fine," I said, walking next to Slappy. I then hugged his arm and rested my head on his shoulder. "Why, thank you..."

"Grayson. My name is Grayson." "He's my husband, so don't get any ideas," Slappy said. "Don't worry. I'm sure you're a fine husband," Walter said. "That he is. I couldn't ask for a better husband or father to my daughter," I said, pecking Slappy's cheek.

He chuckled before surprising me with a full on passionate kiss, a dip included. I could hear wolf whistles and "oohs!" as we practically made out in front of everyone. We then pulled away, leaving a trail of saliva behind.

I blushed tomato red, making Slappy chuckle. "You're so cute when you blush," Slappy teased. I huffed before softly hitting his chest. "Shut up..." I muttered under my breath. "What was that, Darling? Were you insulting me? It would be a shame if I have to punish you in front of everyone~"

I blushed even more and shook my head. "Good. Come along now, everyone. Just wait until you see what I have planned next for this town," Slappy said. He then cackled as we walked hand and hand with everyone following behind us.

The store's doors opened as everyone rushed out. "I promise you, Gray. We'll get back our Roxy. One way or another." I smiled before kissing him. "One way or another..."