Chapter 1

I'm starting where Sonny and Sam escape from Tommy and his friends.
*Roxanne's POV*
I opened my eyes to be met with super bright light. I squinted my eyes, confused on why I wasn't in my bedroom. I looked around to see houses I've never seen before. I then realized I wasn't in Horrorland anymore.

I looked up to see Papa smiling down at me. "Well, hello, Butterfly," he said before leaning down and kissing me on the forehead. "Hi, Papa. Where are we?" I asked, tilting my head.

"Wardenclyffe, Pumpkin," Daddy replied. "Wait, so, we're out of the book?" "Yes, Butterfly, we're no longer trapped inside that pesky book." I was about to cheer when Daddy quickly covered my mouth.

"Listen, Pumpkin, these two boys, Sonny and Sam, found our book and released us, but they don't know we're alive," Daddy explained. "We need to keep quiet and wait for the right time to show them."

I nodded and kept quiet for the rest of the ride. We then arrived at, I assume, the two boy's house. One of the boys grabbed Daddy while the other grabbed Papa and me.

They ran inside the house with the two yelling, "Sarah! Sarah! You won't believe what happened!" "So, we were in this crazy, abandoned, creepy house and we found this fireplace that had this cat on it and it twisted."

They started to talk over each other while Sarah looked at them in confusion. Sam then said, "But long story short, we found these guys!" They then showed us to Sarah.

She smiled as she looked between them before sarcastically saying, "Wow. It's like you're actively trying not to be cool." She then turned to get a basket and handed it over to Sonny. "Here, Mom specifically said you should fold the laundry. I'll be in my room if you need me, but do not need me."

Sarah then left to go upstairs. Sonny looked at the basket and saw a note inside it. He read it before saying, "Hey, Sarah, this specifically says you were suppose to fold the laundry." We then heard a door slam shut. "Sarah?"

Time Skip
The boys were now playing Rocket League as Papa, Daddy, and I sat in between them. "I already banned jumping," Sonny said. "And I banned sucking yet here you are," Sam joked. Sam then scored his first point.

Sam cheered as Sonny looked at his with an amused smile. "It's four to one right now. Why are you celebrating?" "Scoring is a reason for celebration." "Bye, I'm leaving," We heard Sarah say. "Where are you going?" Sonny asked.

"Out. I'll be back by 10. If Mom calls, tell her I'm in the shower." "But you were going to help with my science presentation tonight." "There's two dummies and two dolls on the couch practice on one of them," Sarah replied. "Ouch."

Tiny Time Skip
"It was almost 100 years ago when Nikola Tesla first lit up the sky over Wardenclyffe, New York," Sonny said to us and some of his other plushies. "Tesla wanted to create a world where anything could be transmitted through giant electric towers. Power, sound, maybe even brain waves."

Ooh, interesting. I listened carefully as Sonny continued his practice presentation. "It was like the original Wi-Fi. But suddenly and mysteriously, he shut down his lab in 1908. His tower never lit up the sky again. Until today."

Sonny then quickly grabbed a lightbulb and asked, "May I have a volunteer?" None of us replied. "You, sir, in the gray suit. Hold this and prepare to be amazed." He then placed the lightbulb in Daddy's hand and went back over to his project.

"I present to you all... Tesla!" Sonny then flipped the switch, turning on his project. It seemed to work for a split second before malfunctioning and turning off. Sonny sighed as he looked over to his framed picture of Tesla.