10.

"We're nowhere close! We've got to get to that tower now!" Shinso shouts while shooting at a Nomu with a pistol

"You don't think I know that!?" Jiro shoots on the chest, "The area here should be clear from anymore of these things from showing up! I don't know why so much are coming here now!"

"Maybe he knows!" Mina swings her spiked bat against one before another grabs her from behind and she elbows it on the nose before getting dropped and swinging its against head. She grunts with each hit she makes on the Nomu before completely bashing its head flat. She then pants out, "We can't keep fighting them off forever! We need to preserve our energy to use our quirks when we get to the tower! What if this is all a part of Deku's plan!?"

"Then we would've been dead a while ago! Cover your ears and hold on!" Jiro shouts in response while injecting her earjacks onto the ground and causing an earthquake to kill the Nomus in front of her. She screams in pain as she uses everything that shes got to destory them. They all screeched in pain as their heads exploded.

Everyone else screamed and covered their ears while trying to maintain balance, and avoiding the cracked grounds. Unfortunately, the sound waves were too strong and they were all thrown back.

"Jiro!"

"Stop! You've got them all!"

"Please!"

Jiro screams out in pain before she finally stops once her ears bled out and she heavily pants while falling onto the ground.

Everyone groans and tries to sit up.

"Jiro..?" Mina heavily pants while holding onto one side of her ear while it was bleeding a little.

Shinso grunts and tries to sit up before realizing that he had been penatrated on his shoulder by an iron pole coming from a boulder of concrete. He instantly hissed in pain. Slowly, reached his hand up and traced his fingers on his wound and saw the blood on him, "Shit." He moves his head around and sees Jiro's body lying on the ground, "Jiro? Jiro!"

She doesn't respond. She was out cold.

"Jiro!" Mina struggles to stand up and hops on one leg to try and be by her side. She falls onto her knees and holds Jiro up to her while gently shaking her, "Jiro? Jiro! Hey. Wake up!"

Nothing. Her eyes were closed and her jaw was slightly hanging down. It almost looks like she was sleeping.

"Jiro.. Jiro.." Mina's eyes watered as she pulls her up closer to her as she hugs her and sniffled before softly crying. She begs to her lifeless body, "No.. No.. Please.. No.. Please, Jiro.." She softly strokes her hair, "Don't do this to me. You're not gone yet.. You're not gone.. You're not gone.. You're only knocked out.. You'll be awake again soon, and then.. we'll all go to the tower.. and save our friends. And bring them back home.."

Shinso watched her as she sobs onto her lifeless friend. His eyes was filled with complete shock.

How could the mission go so wrong when everything was carefully planned out? They had everything to be prepared and their supplies weren't the problem when they first set foot in his territory.