15.

2nd POV

"Let's go!" You grabbed Tsu's hand and you both ran through the door as soon as it started to close. Leaving the mirrored room was Shoji's only request and you weren't going to let him down.

It was obvious that Tsu wanted to think otherwise.

Once you both made it through, a second door made out of steel secured the closed door.

The two of you panted as you watched the steel door.

...

...

"Shoji." You softly spoke. You felt guilty for leaving him behind. But you had to. He told you to.

"Y/n." Tsu caught your attention. She stared at the door and said, "If he doesn't make it.. I'm not going to forgive you."

You looked at her and then you stared back at the door, "I understand."

...

...

"..Remember when we first trained together?" She brought up, "It was you, me, and Uraraka up against the guys. Iida, Shoji, and Bakugo. You went ahead and striked at Bakugo when you knew he was after you first. Uraraka and I managed to handle the other two on our own, but you nearly got yourself into an accident before you hurt Bakugo. I was there when you hurt him badly, Y/n. I saw it. Uraraka may not have noticed because of the guys, but the reason why I froze on the spot was because of you."

You grew tense. The memory was washing over you.

"I was afraid to say anything." Tsu continued, "And for a while.. I was afraid of you."

It made your chest ache hearing that. You turned your head away and asked her, "Then why did you stay? When you could've just ignored me or completely avoided me if you saw what I did. Why?"

"Aizawa talked to me about you." She said, "He saw how I acted and made me stay after class for me to explain what happened, even if he saw it himself. That's why he talked to the two of you when you were both in Recovery girl's office. It was because of me that you ended up taking appointments with the school counselor. Because.."

"You and Aizawa saw how dangerous I was." You said for her, "Bakugo's abilities and angry spirit were both equally dangerous and misunderstood, but adding me into that mix was too much for even our teacher to handle. I needed to learn how to control myself and I did. That was until Bakugo opened my eyes on something when we were talking."

She looked at you with concern.

"..He told me to stop holding back." You said, "I gave him a reason why I had to because of what I did and he still didn't care. He fought me again regardless of me telling him otherwise and won."

"When.. When was all of this?" She asked you.

"..It was months before I became unconscious." You answered her, "That day.. That was the day I confessed to him and I hadn't talked him since. When I did.. something triggered inside of him and we fought again. I'm not sure if that's the reason why he went on a rampage and attacked all of you during the day before the blast had happened.. But for some time.. I thought of what I could've done to prevent it. What I could've done to snap him out of his thoughts and get his senses back to reality."

She watched you tremble.

With a shaky breath and tears forming, you hid your face and said, "I know that it's going to be my fault if anything happens to the rest of our friends. And I know that you might not forgive me if Shoji doesn't make it out and find us, but I just want you to know that I'm so sorry. If anything, I.. I want all of this to be a bad dream and I know that I've been saying that a lot, but it's all I wish for even when everything that's happened right in front of us."